British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

glad to see TK back in 2018 - started to get the hang of Owlerton late last season, so hopefully he can push on from there

Kurtz is a good signing. I reckon this indicates Sheffield are confident of landing Kyle, otherwise they would be keeping their powder dry on the TK signing.

Josh Bates on Twitter:-

Just a quick note to once again thank you all for your kind words and support these last few weeks. I hope you all have a great Christmas and I’m working hard to deal with my issues, so thanks again people. JB x

Josh you are too good to hang up your kevlars mate, really hoping you are a tiger in 2018.

3 minutes ago, Blackadder said:

Josh Bates on Twitter:-

Just a quick note to once again thank you all for your kind words and support these last few weeks. I hope you all have a great Christmas and I’m working hard to deal with my issues, so thanks again people. JB x

Josh you are simply too good to hang up your kevlars mate, really hoping you are a tiger once again in 2018.

13 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

So glad Toddley is back, now for the cherry on the cake - bring Kyle Howarth back please.

agree wholeheartedly great to see todd will be back in tigers colours again and feel that he will increase his average.now hope things can be sorted to get kyle back and that josh can overcome his problems and ride for us again.if all of these things happen and with the addition of charles,james and jack, feel that we have a very potent team who can be more than capable of defending the title.either way i think that we are in for some very exciting racing both home and away.utt

Think that signing means that Kyle will be the next signing

If it goes to plan then should have a very competetive team once again..

Todd could even find himself at reserve at some stage if James Shanes performes as expected

They said that about J B Blackburn, but saying that Shanes is a more experienced rider. If we sign Howarth i think we will be right up their again. utt.

9 hours ago, graz gp said:

They said that about J B Blackburn, but saying that Shanes is a more experienced rider. If we sign Howarth i think we will be right up their again. utt.

From the guest appearances Shanes made last year he was producing 5 point plus performances

With more regular racing doubling up I would expect he will kick on further

He certainly could be challenging for a spot in the 1-5 and possibly most likely to be the biggest improver of 2018

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

?????????????????

It was Merry Xmas but 1 letter each on a different clubs thread :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It was Merry Xmas but 1 letter each on a different clubs thread :rolleyes:

ah right.well merry xmas and a happy new year to all on the forum.

• Like 1