Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

I'd rather take a chance on Garrity rather than having Proctor back.

garret too many demons at sheffield and too injury prone.give me ty over him all day

Garrity = No thanks.

Probably going to get some heat for this but - how about Ben Wilson at reserve ?

• Like 1

garret too many demons at sheffield and too injury prone.give me ty over him all day

Think we'll have to agree to disagree! Proctor for me is at his level, I can't see him improving on his average. Whereas Jason on pretty much the same average can easily stick a point on it if his heads in the right place.

Think we'll have to agree to disagree! Proctor for me is at his level, I can't see him improving on his average. Whereas Jason on pretty much the same average can easily stick a point on it if his heads in the right place.

maybe some substance to what you are saying but that is the big problem, his head never is.too inconsistent for me.

Garrity = No thanks.

Probably going to get some heat for this but - how about Ben Wilson at reserve ?

decent call but ben and who at reserve?

I like Garrity but to many injuries. I think its the way he rides, not always in control.

maybe some substance to what you are saying but that is the big problem, his head never is.too inconsistent for me.

decent call but ben and who at reserve?

Sorry but it isn't 2008 next season, Ben Wilsons time came and went many years ago, why would you want him instead of either of this seasons reserves?

Sorry but it isn't 2008 next season, Ben Wilsons time came and went many years ago, why would you want him instead of either of this seasons reserves?

Got to agree and I will add Richard Hall to that list as well.

On the subject of Garrity, I think people need to look at how many meetings he misses due to injuries in a season.

Proctor looked very average when he came to Sheffield with Workington but the meeting he did for us he looked a different rider, but you then have to remember he was not riding against Sheffield riders who topped the league and were the only team in the league to win all of their home Championship fixtures.

I throw another name into the hat Nico Covatti.

I very much hope you dont get this wish - really want Nico back at Foxhall. He was greatly missed after his early season injury.

Got to agree and I will add Richard Hall to that list as well.

On the subject of Garrity, I think people need to look at how many meetings he misses due to injuries in a season.

Proctor looked very average when he came to Sheffield with Workington but the meeting he did for us he looked a different rider, but you then have to remember he was not riding against Sheffield riders who topped the league and were the only team in the league to win all of their home Championship fixtures.

NO!

Enlarging the hat for another name - Cameron Heeps.

Leave our riders alone lol

Heeps and Covatti will hopefully be back at Foxhall in whatever league

• Like 1

Enlarging the hat for another name - Cameron Heeps.

Oi hands off 😜

Perhaps Cam and Nico could be available to DU if either club moves up 👍

Ben Wilson knows his way around owlerton and could do some damage in our home meetings down at reserve, was just a whacky idea.

Also saw earlier posts about Cameron Heeps - yes please!

As for no.1 scotty nicholls or Brady Kurtz for me.

Ben Wilson knows his way around owlerton and could do some damage in our home meetings down at reserve, was just a whacky idea.

Also saw earlier posts about Cameron Heeps - yes please!

As for no.1 scotty nicholls or Brady Kurtz for me.

Don't rate Nicholls - In the play-off meetings he took part in for Sheffield he only shone at Ipswich. Round Owlerton he looked no better than average.

Don't rate Nicholls - In the play-off meetings he took part in for Sheffield he only shone at Ipswich. Round Owlerton he looked no better than average.

Agree i am afraid he is not a number 1, second heat leader maybe