British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

I think there were issues with Lasse last season as well so not surprised he's gone .Had Lawson signed we wouldn't have got Lasse in. I was surprised when we did a u turn and signed Lasse but I think it was needs must and he would obviously score at home so no brainer.This season has been poor apart from winning the pairs but nobody wins the league every year so let's just move on and hope we don't lose anymore home meetings.

12 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

I think there were issues with Lasse last season as well so not surprised he's gone .Had Lawson signed we wouldn't have got Lasse in. I was surprised when we did a u turn and signed Lasse but I think it was needs must and he would obviously score at home so no brainer.This season has been poor apart from winning the pairs but nobody wins the league every year so let's just move on and hope we don't lose anymore home meetings.

Well considering we have just replaced a heat leader with a reserve and looking at the last three weeks that may be a big hope

hopefully there will be a change in the riding order and Kurtz will go to three

I think Kurtz will have to ride at 3 because nicol and Anderson at 3 and 4 could be very week. Broc will have to step his scoring up now we can't afford any passengers. He has the potential.

Can't we just give Andre a call and ask him to fill in until end of season ? Could still do a job that fella.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Adrian Brownell said:

Bjeere does look hard work to manage as we have seen first hand as we stand near pits at sheffield but the bates dont like people with opinions they seem power happy you say anything they just seem to shout at people and get the face on

Two ex Sheffield managers  both said Steady was hard work to manage so he as got his comeuppance with Bjerre

1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

Can't we just give Andre a call and ask him to fill in until end of season ? Could still do a job that fella.

Would not ride for Steady

As Charles Wright pulled out of the Leicester match Monday does that now make him ineligible to ride Thursday?

3 hours ago, Blackadder said:

I would think that Charles now has a 7 day suspension.

This week just gets better and better

think josh is on a polish licence . i have been wrong before ,but i cant think when !

1 hour ago, RS50 said:

Would Josh Grajzconek converted average be less than Charles?

The way this weeks going it will be Bjerre who is guesting

• Haha 1