British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

That's the block with the restricted view

The Polish branch of the Slade fan club sit in front of D20 and make a point of wearing their Noddy Holder mirrored top hats

Sorted my ticket out for Warsaw today . Only took an hour. Log in incorrect, password incorrect, wont send me a new password, tried to reregister but cannot because email already exists ,account deemed inactive cant email anyone as its out of weekday office hours. Eventually had to create a new email account just so I could reregister as the same person with a Polish pessel number which doesn't actually exist because I'm not Polish.

What a ball ache. Found on my email a letter I composed from 2006 for a GP in Bydgoszcz with the same problem.

I suppose some things don't change

Sorted my ticket out for Warsaw today . Only took an hour. Log in incorrect, password incorrect, wont send me a new password, tried to reregister but cannot because email already exists ,account deemed inactive cant email anyone as its out of weekday office hours. Eventually had to create a new email account just so I could reregister as the same person with a Polish pessel number which doesn't actually exist because I'm not Polish.

What a ball ache. Found on my email a letter I composed from 2006 for a GP in Bydgoszcz with the same problem.

I suppose some things don't change

Agreed - What a ballache !

Took me about 45 minutes, all because I changed my phone number on the "DotPay" page from "79xxxxxxxx" to "+4479xxxxxxxx"

When I left it as is, I could then actually pay for my ticket !

The "TicketPortal" website is so much easier - As "TicketPortal" operates in Czecho, Slovakia, Hungary AND Poland, its a shame they are not the ticket provider for the Speedway GP's in Poland

Agreed - What a ballache !

Took me about 45 minutes, all because I changed my phone number on the "DotPay" page from "79xxxxxxxx" to "+4479xxxxxxxx"

When I left it as is, I could then actually pay for my ticket !

The "TicketPortal" website is so much easier - As "TicketPortal" operates in Czecho, Slovakia, Hungary AND Poland, its a shame they are not the ticket provider for the Speedway GP's in Poland

Also for good measure I had to spend a good 30 seconds proving I'm not a robot for every failed log in attempt. about 10 times

anyone got flights....

My dad is 70 in December and looking at sorting a Polish grand Prix for a present , just wondered whats best and easiest ?

anyone got flights....

My dad is 70 in December and looking at sorting a Polish grand Prix for a present , just wondered whats best and easiest ?

Plenty of flights to Warsaw- try Ryanair and wizzair. Depends whereabouts you are. There is a good bus transfer when you get there to the centre. For hotels try booking. com Edited by racers and royals