British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

On 17/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, racers and royals said:

Plenty of flights to Warsaw- try Ryanair and wizzair. Depends whereabouts you are. There is a good bus transfer when you get there to the centre. For hotels try booking. com

ALWAYS worth looking at BA/LOT too

On ‎23‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 10:32 PM, racers and royals said:

Have just read that Poland are racing Denmark on Sunday May 13th - the day after the Warsaw GP. The venue has not been announced yet.

Czestochowa is the venue for POLAND v DENMARK

Guest GiveusaB
On 17/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, psycho3a said:

anyone got flights....

My dad is 70 in December and looking at sorting a Polish grand Prix for a present , just wondered whats best and easiest ?

Did my first GP abroad last season and Warsaw was brilliant!

Ryanair flights...ibis hotel....everything reasonably priced and the city of Warsaw is a lovely place!

Wish my dad was still alive, I'd definitely take him!

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Bavarian said:

Czestochowa is the venue for POLAND v DENMARK

How far is that by train or bus from Warsaw?

19 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

How far is that by train or bus from Warsaw?

Approx 240 KM about 150 miles by road. Direct train takes 2to 2hours 30 mins

Edited by racers and royals

On 23/03/2018 at 9:32 PM, racers and royals said:

Have just read that Poland are racing Denmark on Sunday May 13th - the day after the Warsaw GP. The venue has not been announced yet.

On Bavarian's thread in the international section, it says that it's Poland v Denmark on the 2nd May and Poland v Australia on the 13th, venues TBC. So is it now Denmark on the 13th from Czestochova?

Edited by atil

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, atil said:

On Bavarian's thread in the international section, it says that it's Poland v Denmark on the 2nd May and Poland v Australia on the 13th, venues TBC. So is it now Denmark on the 13th from Czestochova?

Poland v Australia on May1st at Pila and Poland v Denmark  on May 13th at Czestochowa.

18 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Poland v Australia on May1st at Pila and Poland v Denmark  on May 13th at Czestochowa.

Can you please advise of the start time, as I cannot find it anywhere. despite having looked at 'Sportowefakty' and the 'PZM' Website.

I am making my first trip to Poland for the Warsaw GP, so will hopefully go to Czestochowa on May 13th too

29 minutes ago, jeffster said:

Can you please advise of the start time, as I cannot find it anywhere. despite having looked at 'Sportowefakty' and the 'PZM' Website.

I am making my first trip to Poland for the Warsaw GP, so will hopefully go to Czestochowa on May 13th too

Sorry but have looked everywhere and there is no time yet for this fixture stated - it could depend on TV schedules what time it commences. My only suggestion would be to email Czestochowa but I am not certain you will get a reply klub@wlokniarz.com  You could also try one sport who I believe are the promoters for these Polish test matches  e- mail: r.zielinski@onesport.eu

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry but have looked everywhere and there is no time yet for this fixture stated - it could depend on TV schedules what time it commences. My only suggestion would be to email Czestochowa but I am not certain you will get a reply klub@wlokniarz.com  You could also try one sport who I believe are the promoters for these Polish test matches  e- mail: r.zielinski@onesport.eu

Thanks for your reply.

That explains why I couldnt find a start time, either

*Have just had a reply from Czeztochowa :

"Nie znamy jeszcze godziny zawodów" which means "We do not know the time of the competition yet"

Edited by jeffster
Added to post

Iversen should get a ride now that Vaculik has broken his ankle.    Must be a doubt he would be fit for Prague in 6 weeks

3 hours ago, jeffster said:

Thanks for your reply.

That explains why I couldnt find a start time, either

*Have just had a reply from Czeztochowa :

"Nie znamy jeszcze godziny zawodów" which means "We do not know the time of the competition yet"

Well done Czestochowa- especially on race day