British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

Is the POLAND v DENMARK meeting definitely taking place, I would appreciate any links confirming so.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

A short while ago only 2947 tickets were left for the Warsaw GP

Out of all the doom and gloom I’m starting to think that Polish speedway is doing pretty well crowd wise ATM...

21 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is the POLAND v DENMARK meeting definitely taking place, I would appreciate any links confirming so.

This is from March https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/743344/cieslak-kontra-nielsen-w-czestochowie-polska-kontra-dania-dzien-po-grand-prix-na

and  on previous page Jeffster got an answer from Czestochowa.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

You would think it would be straight forward but there doesn't seem to be an option to pay by debit card.

11 minutes ago, eric i said:

You would think it would be straight forward but there doesn't seem to be an option to pay by debit card.

Sure there is - have a read here

i paid by debit card .. it's easy when you understand how it works

yep, pretty sure i did.

i even sorted tickets for other people too as i worked out how it was done

On 13/04/2018 at 4:34 PM, Mark said:

Iversen should get a ride now that Vaculik has broken his ankle.    Must be a doubt he would be fit for Prague in 6 weeks

Vaculik is a speedway rider. Unless his ankle is well and truly cattle trucked I reckon he will line up for the 1st GP. 

Just now, Triple.H. said:

Vaculik is a speedway rider. Unless his ankle is well and truly cattle trucked I reckon he will line up for the 1st GP. 

He has multiple fractures, metalwork to hold those together and needed a skin graft.   That would be a cattle trucked ankle.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

He has multiple fractures, metalwork to hold those together and needed a skin graft.   That would be a cattle trucked ankle.

i didnt know that, but i would say never say never. I've seen a fair few riders over the years be carried out and sat on their bike in the aim of winning the ultimate title.

IMO the series should provide they're own Dr for the whole series who's word is final when it comes down to if a rider is fit enough to race or not.

They already do. Reinhard Kraenzler is the series doctor since 2016.

13 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

i didnt know that, but i would say never say never. I've seen a fair few riders over the years be carried out and sat on their bike in the aim of winning the ultimate title.

IMO the series should provide they're own Dr for the whole series who's word is final when it comes down to if a rider is fit enough to race or not.

If he is back within three months he has done well.    Horsens the aim ?