British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

38 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

What engine tuner is ANT ?

I noticed that iversen is using them 

Only one I can think of is anton nischler did not think many top riders used him anymore is this his first time on them or is this the reason he is off the pace this year 

BEEN used by many SGP riders on and off for some time 

1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

What engine tuner is ANT ?

I noticed that iversen is using them 

Only one I can think of is anton nischler did not think many top riders used him anymore is this his first time on them or is this the reason he is off the pace this year 

Zagar has used him before he changed to Peter Johns

Wow, beautiful day in Warsaw.  Not a cloud in the sky, hopefully a fine meeting to go with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, solrac said:

Wow, beautiful day in Warsaw.  Not a cloud in the sky, hopefully a fine meeting to go with it.

MEETINGS at stadiums with a roof ... beautiful weather. No roof ...rain. Sod's law. Last few tickets gone. Sell out crowd in excess of 50,000. Track looks perfect. Possibly too much so said a couple of riders. Tough start for Cook, outside gate against three Poles. 

5 minutes ago, adonis said:

just seen it starts on Bt sports at 5.30 , what time will the actual racing start ? not the parades and all the other bull

Great, should be about 6-6.30 i would think.

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Tough start for Cook, outside gate against three Poles. 

Baptism of fire! I really hope he goes well but not expecting him to. It'll be cool to see. His matt black bikes look class.

Guest GiveusaB
16 minutes ago, Aces High said:

Baptism of fire! I really hope he goes well but not expecting him to. It'll be cool to see. His matt black bikes look class.

Good luck to Tai/Craig !!

Hope we can silence the Poles once or twice!!

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Good luck to Tai/Craig !!

Hope we can silence the Poles once or twice!!

B

Is this being streamed live on YouTube again this year and, if so, is there an HD stream for it?

Edited by Sotonian

Warsaw definitely one to rival Cardiff for setting etc, full stadia always look fantastic.  Come on Craig, give it your best, good luck to Tai as well.