British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

This is easy for me to write, never ridden a bike, but Cook won't put himself at risk in a race.    Not commited enough.   

Just now, WalterPlinge said:

Who is the idiot girl asking questions in the pits? 

She hasn't got a clue what's going on.

True.

But what sort of a thicko director would have cut to an interview with NKI anyway?
His relevance as an interviewee at this stage tonight was zero.

• Like 1

Just now, Grand Central said:

True.

But what sort of a thicko director would have cut to an interview with NKI anyway?
His relevance as an interviewee at this stage tonight was zero.

Presumably it's down to her to grab someone relevant to interview, and since she's never been to a speedway meeting before, she just grabbed any rider at random?

• Haha 2

Laguta did touch the tapes Kelvin, fair play to the ref for ensuring he got the culprit.

11 minutes ago, Mark said:

This is easy for me to write, never ridden a bike, but Cook won't put himself at risk in a race.    Not commited enough.   

Not when comparing him to zmarzlik! Dont think Bartosz has ever seen a risk he wont take on, love him.

5 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Laguta did touch the tapes Kelvin, fair play to the ref for ensuring he got the culprit.

I would have thought both should have gone for touching them.

• Haha 1

SGPs graphics are shocking. Looks like someone’s knocked them up in windows 98 word art and had to blow them up in size to fit the screen so they pixelate terribly.

Nearly as incompetent as the ref’s decision to exclude Doyle rather than pawlicki in that early heat. It’s Pawlicki’s job to shut off if he’s got some one on the inside of him and they’re both closing in on the back wheel of Woffinden. They weren’t going to magically disappear. Not having any of this “should have been all 4 back bollocks”.

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

I would have thought both should have gone for touching them.

I'm not clued up enough on the rules to know that but I assumed it was the first to touch as they would be primary cause.

9 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I'm not clued up enough on the rules to know that but I assumed it was the first to touch as they would be primary cause.

I thought the delay in excluding Doyle was that the ref maybe had to check if Laguta had to go as well.   He also touched the tapes.    What happens if two riders go through the tapes at exactly the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

I thought the delay in excluding Doyle was that the ref maybe had to check if Laguta had to go as well.   He also touched the tapes.    What happens if two riders go through the tapes at exactly the same time. 

Both excluded

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Dead heat.

• Haha 1

Just now, Aces High said:

Good racing but some big crashes too.

hope this is wrong but the racing is so tight I'm thinking that there will be more crashes than ever in 2018.        Feel sad for Pedersen as he cant hold the bike.   He has been in excellent form but not tonight.

• Like 2

Looked like they put too much water down at start, was far too wet for an indoor temporary track.