Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

What engine tuner is ANT ?

I noticed that iversen is using them 

Only one I can think of is anton nischler did not think many top riders used him anymore is this his first time on them or is this the reason he is off the pace this year 

BEEN used by many SGP riders on and off for some time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

What engine tuner is ANT ?

I noticed that iversen is using them 

Only one I can think of is anton nischler did not think many top riders used him anymore is this his first time on them or is this the reason he is off the pace this year 

Zagar has used him before he changed to Peter Johns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, beautiful day in Warsaw.  Not a cloud in the sky, hopefully a fine meeting to go with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a Dutch tuner now in SGP as well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, solrac said:

Wow, beautiful day in Warsaw.  Not a cloud in the sky, hopefully a fine meeting to go with it.

MEETINGS at stadiums with a roof ... beautiful weather. No roof ...rain. Sod's law. Last few tickets gone. Sell out crowd in excess of 50,000. Track looks perfect. Possibly too much so said a couple of riders. Tough start for Cook, outside gate against three Poles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, adonis said:

just seen it starts on Bt sports at 5.30 , what time will the actual racing start ? not the parades and all the other bull

Great, should be about 6-6.30 i would think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Tough start for Cook, outside gate against three Poles. 

Baptism of fire! I really hope he goes well but not expecting him to. It'll be cool to see. His matt black bikes look class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GiveusaB
16 minutes ago, Aces High said:

Baptism of fire! I really hope he goes well but not expecting him to. It'll be cool to see. His matt black bikes look class.

Good luck to Tai/Craig !!

Hope we can silence the Poles once or twice!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Good luck to Tai/Craig !!

Hope we can silence the Poles once or twice!!

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Backed Emil and Zmarzlik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is this being streamed live on YouTube again this year and, if so, is there an HD stream for it?

Edited by Sotonian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warsaw definitely one to rival Cardiff for setting etc, full stadia always look fantastic.  Come on Craig, give it your best, good luck to Tai as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy