British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve69

2018 Warsaw Gp

Don't you just love this sport when you watch this level of racing?!!!!

WOFFY! WOFFY! WOFFY!

;)

• Like 1

That was something special!

Steve

1 hour ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

SGPs graphics are shocking. Looks like someone’s knocked them up in windows 98 word art and had to blow them up in size to fit the screen so they pixelate terribly.

The chart only caters for 16 riders, when there's 18 in a meeting

Whys he singing the national anthem when hes not British.... ;):D

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, phillipsr said:

Whys he singing the national anthem when hes not British.... 

Jog on....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Whys he singing the national anthem when hes not British.... 

Wasn't he born in Scunthorpe?Someone like Stefan Nielsen isn't British when born in Denmark;)

Anyway good meeting,with much of the excitement coming form a track that got cut up.

Edited by tellboy

Well done to woffinden, rode some smart moves and a couple of brave ones when it mattered 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sotonian said:

Jog on....

Ok its obviously gone above your head... im a massive Tai fan and it was a joke... so jog on 

• Like 2

On first showing in SGP, Cook is the new Harris.

Looking on the bright side, he'll win a GP, eventually;)

Very good GP to start the series. What a shame the Czech GP is next. Gaters paradise at the Marketa.

Some excellent racing with Holder doing very well.  Thought Woffindens childish behaviour was very poor before the final.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

On first showing in SGP, Cook is the new Harris.

Looking on the bright side, he'll win a GP, eventually;)

He will be much worse than Bomber as on tonights effort he isn't willling to go where he may get hurt.    If he gets 5pts in any GP meeting he will have gone above my expectation.    At this level crashing is part of the deal.     I want him to do well but doubt he will.      I can see Lambert being picked for Manchester.

Edited by Mark
  • Like 2

Cook backed out of every confrontation. He gated in one and was second but made sure he went wide to avoid any risk. P*ss poor. Harris struggled badly at times but always tried to get stuck in. Is Cook going to be the worst ever full GP rider in the history of the competition? I hope not.

Good meeting.  Have to say Warsaw has overtaken Cardiff now.  Packed stadium and great atmosphere.  You've got to admire the Poles, they really love and support Speedway.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cook backed out of every confrontation. He gated in one and was second but made sure he went wide to avoid any risk. P*ss poor. Harris struggled badly at times but always tried to get stuck in. Is Cook going to be the worst ever full GP rider in the history of the competition? I hope not.

He was always going to be way out of his depth, I want him to do well but fear what we saw tonight could be the norm, my pre season fear was how a poor GP series could impact negatively on his BV form, we saw last season after a poor Cardiff and WC that negative impact. His club form hasn,t really taken off yet either.

• Like 1