British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield V Redcar Now Monday 23/10/17 @ 7.30 Sgbcl

The season ends on October 31st, not before.

All the best

Rob

can you remind me when scunnys season ended then please rob?

is there not a certain aussie out scunny way thats returned home before october 31st :oops::oops:

is there not a certain aussie out scunny way thats returned home before october 31st :oops::oops:

How many fixtures did Scunthorpe have left before he went home?

From the ACU Competition Licence and SGB Registration form, signed by all riders applying for an ACU Licence:-

Agree, when you are a party to a BSPA contract to fulfil all British Speedway commitments, including rearranged fixtures on which reasonable notice has been given.

So 5 days notice is reasonable notice?

No that’s unfortunate but it’s not those 5 that’s raising the concern is it , it’s Perks gone home to Australia and Andersen gone on holiday

My understanding is riders are contracted until the 31st October.

It’s clear Redcar haven’t reported either rider for withholding services otherwise they would have appropriate facilities rather than NL 6 pointers.

As a lot of the Redcar supporters are saying “they won’t be going”

This hasn't aged well given Jack Holder and BWD's absence tonight. Oh sorry they are ill apparently.

Redcar found guilty of being too honest.

• Like 5

From the ACU Competition Licence and SGB Registration form, signed by all riders applying for an ACU Licence:-

Further conditions to be satisfied are that you:

Understand that a refusal to assist in an SRBF collection when requested to do so is an offence and may result in your name being removed from the list of Benefactors.

Agree, when you are a party to a BSPA contract to fulfil all British Speedway commitments, including rearranged fixtures on which reasonable notice has been given.

Understand that a breach may result in action being taken, the penalties for which includes fines and or suspension of the SCB Registration and/or ACU Licence. Will observe and comply with all Track Notices and instructions that may be particular to that track.

Hard & fast rules or open to interpretation & applied as & when it suits to whom! (highlighted & underlined)

Our Scorpions team meetings finished on the 29th September with possible individual or pairs event participation, if required, on the 14th October.

Our certain Aussie flies home on the 25th October.

I can not see a problem!

• Like 3

This hasn't aged well given Jack Holder and BWD's absence tonight. Oh sorry they are ill apparently.

Redcar found guilty of being too honest.

If they have the appropriate sick notes no problem, if they havent then I am sure Peterborough will be declined any facility.

As for being too honest I believe Rathbone made no great secret of the chain of events leading up to Holder riding for Torun and they absoloutly shafted him.

Jake Knight was another who told the truth and got a ban.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

If they have the appropriate sick notes no problem, if they havent then I am sure Peterborough will be declined any facility.

As for being too honest I believe Rathbone made no great secret of the chain of events leading up to Holder riding for Torun and they absoloutly shafted him.

Jake Knight was another who told the truth and got a ban.

Except of course that a large sum of money changed hands to make it all happen. You were believing correctly till that happened.

why are all of these scunthorpe comments on a sheffield redcar thread.should be on scunthorpe post surely?

As romans lovechild likes your post it is fitting to say that we are replying about his post #31. :oops: a bit embarrassing but it deserved a reply :approve:

• Like 1

Sheffield team announced on website:-

Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Josh Bates, Lasse Bjerre R/R, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

Kyle Howarth and Josh Bates return. Josh Grajczonek is still injured and Lasse Bjerre is ill with food poisoning.

Edited by Blackadder

Bears should lineup as :

1 Paul Starke

2 David Wallinger

3 RR Charles Wright

4 Jonas B Andersen

5 Josh Auty

6 Simon Lambert

7 James Sarjeant

Bears should lineup as :

1 Paul Starke

2 David Wallinger

3 RR Charles Wright

4 Jonas B Andersen

5 Josh Auty

6 Simon Lambert

7 James Sarjeant

can those two be at reserve?

18.7.2 An SGB Championship Teams initial Declaration must not exceed 40.00 and include at least 2 riders who have competed in or are eligible to enter the National Development League (Conference League), one of which must be at #7 by CMA.

18.7.3 It must not exceed 42.00 points in any declaration following the issue of established CMA’s for 2017, except where the MA of the introduced rider is equal to, or lower than the rider being replaced.

Any re-declaration must include 2 riders who have competed or are eligible to enter the National Development League (Conference League).