British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Us Motorcycle Museum In Holland

Looks a great museum with some fantastic old bikes that might well have been run on dirt tracks.And the best thing is,it is in Holland!!!

Some of the bikes such as a 1914 and 1922 Harley and 1922 Indian Scout

http://www.ammh.nl/museum/collectie.php?pid=52

And notice of a meet up next year

amca_18_voor.jpg

Edited by iris123

Yeah,but has nothing to do with this thread about a museum in Holland.Well only some mental midget from Pence,who takes nearly 24 hours to do an experiment to find some crap out,that has been proved to him a hundred times before!!! :D

I didn:'t think there would be enough space to fit American Motorcycle Museum,The Netherlands,in the title and because once someone looked at the thread it would become obvious I didn't think it mattered much.Obviously I made a mistake in forgetting about our Pence plonker.Have no fear when I eventually get round to getting home I will duly change the title so none of your stuff fits!!! :D

Nothing to do with this thread.Doubt the guy even visited the museum in Holland :D

Nope,nothing to do with this thread.

I know the museum wasn't there then, but when I lived in Apeldoorn, I would have only been about 30 minutes from it!

Steve