British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Belle Vue Colts V Mildenhall Ko Cup Sf 20/10/17

As far as I am aware, Drew Kemp is probably at 15, too young to be signed up by anyone yet. He at the moment does second half's at Ipswich, and recently has also been riding for Mildenhall.. He wants to ride for Ipswich when eligible, don't forget Kevin Jolly Mildenhalls manager has in his day ridden for Ipswich, and with the lad being Suffolk born, that is his most likely future I assume.

Drew has signed for Mildenhall for 2018 but limited his meetings this year to avoid getting an average. As the cups and amazingly the play offs don't count towards the averages, that's why he is the hottest property about at this level atm.

Riders can sign for clubs at 15, but can't sign as an asset till 16 years of age.

He really is a nice young lad, and it's been great watching him develop over the years, even on a 250cc you could see he was gonna be a bit good.

I think to still win a tie after going down on aggregate, on an away track and against a team of Belle Vue's strength (and absolutely regardless of who was or wasn't riding) is a massive achievement, so all credit to the Fen Tigers :approve: .

• Like 1

Heat 13 was one of yhe best races witnessed by myself. What a belter that was