Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

One League - Build A Team

Coming from a guy who has not got a clue ,if you are happy with the state of the game in this country you must be easily pleased.

Is what it is, the day I am not happy with it I will stop frequenting forums assuming people care about pleased I am - I would never want to be that guy, that anchor - that "Sidney the robin"

Yeah, yeah great we all get it - a wee cleek on here think speedway is crap now, used to be great, never go etc – we get it - does it have to be the same dross on every single thread – I mean jesus Christ every single topic the same absolute sh*t, away and live in an echo chamber, you would love it.

I don't really understand why you bother.

All you ever do is have a go at folk.

Is what it is, the day I am not happy with it I will stop frequenting forums assuming people care about pleased I am - I would never want to be that guy, that anchor - that "Sidney the robin"

I could do with this translating please? It doesn't make sense to me. :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink:

• Like 1

I don't really understand why you bother.

All you ever do is have a go at folk.

By the logic - jog on then as all you ever do is have a go at the sport. You don't contribute anything of interest as you know noting about a sport you don't attend - it's just not for you.....a tragic dullard who will never be back and drags every topic to which you contribute on this thread down to the gutter of sh*t, rarely talk about the subject of the thread, and why? Because you are left out so have to ramble on the same dated rhetoric again and again and again - the ultimate sado.

Do tell what 1-7 would you pick and why?.

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

By the logic - jog on then as all you ever do is have a go at the sport. You don't contribute anything of interest as you know noting about a sport you don't attend it's just not for you.....a tragic dullard who will never be back and drags every topic on this thread down to the gutter of sh*t

Do tell what 1-7 would you pick and why?.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have made my point for me.

As regards my knowledge of Speedway - I have been going for fifty years - I haven't attended for the last three - I reckon that gives me as much knowledge as you - probably an awful lot more.

There are a lot of folk on here whose knowledge I very much respect - you are not one of them I am afraid.

Sorry.

I see there is still no translation of your unintelligible Post from earlier. It seems that your knowledge of English isn't that great either.

I will come up with my Team later.

Edited by The White Knight

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have made my point for me.

As regards my knowledge of Speedway - I have been going for fifty years - I haven't attended for the last three - I reckon that gives me as much knowledge as you - probably an awful lot more.

There are a lot of folk on here whose knowledge I very much respect - you are not one of them I am afraid.

Sorry.

I see there is still no translation of your unintelligible Post from earlier. It seems that your knowledge of English isn't that great either.

I will come up with my Team later.

I don't want your respect you sado.

Once you troll the thread and pinch and steal the ideas of others because you don't have a clue who half the riders are you will bother to contribute to the ACTUAL subject - grand job!

This thread is not for you - boring old troll - give people a rest and just let them enjoy the sport for chirst sake

I don't want your respect ya sado.

Once you troll the thread and pinch and steal the ideas of others because you don't have a clue who half the riders are you will bother to contribute to the ACTUAL subject

This thread is not for you ya boring old troll give people a rest and just let them enjoy the sport for chirst sake

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is great - keep it up. :t::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is great - keep it up. :t::rofl::rofl:

Talk about speedway, current speedway - give it a go - come on - tell us all in detail about your 1-7 and why, what performances you enjoyed, how they get on at tracks you attend - come on now talk about speedway....but you can't...it's why you thrive on being a tragic old sado as you have no other purpose on this forum, an irelevant old bore who has to troll for attention because you can't participate or contribute to most threads - genuinley pathetic

I'll leave you be as yer ticker will be going 100 miles an hour over this attention ya tragic old sado x

• Like 1

Talk about speedway, current speedway - give it a go - come on - tell us all in detail about your 1-7 and why, what performances you enjoyed, how they get on at tracks you attend - come on now talk about speedway....but you can't...it's why you thrive on being a tragic old sado as you have no other purpose on this forum, an irelevant old bore who has to troll for attention because you can't participate or contribute to most threads - genuinley pathetic

I'll leave you be as yer ticker will be going 100 miles an hour over this attention ya tragic old sado x

By the tone of your very entertaining Post - I would say that your ticker is in more danger than mine. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though - this is childish.

Edited by The White Knight

By the tone of your very entertaining Post - I would say that your ticker is in more danger than mine. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though - this is childish.

The behaviour in the post you quoted? I agree, time to grow up sado....

The behaviour in the post you quoted? I agree, time to grow up sado....

:sad: :sad: :sad:

sado? That's much more sinister than saddo

Is there something you need to tell us TWK?

You must be masochistic arguing with him!

• Like 1