British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

One League - Build A Team

I watch it on the Television. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

THAT's how I know. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you used to watch it on the television? Speedway os never great on TV..

Did you used to watch it on the television? Speedway os never great on TV..

No - I used to go every week.

Double Points put a stop to that sadly.

well I for one hope you get your wish but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm peed off that one league isn't even up for discussion - the very least they could do is consider how it could work

my feeling is the top league will cream 2 or 3 teams off div 2

Christ knows what Redcar will do if we have to move nights - crowds 20 pc up this year - 30 pc down next

could join the PL I suppose haha

• Like 1

well I for one hope you get your wish but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm peed off that one league isn't even up for discussion - the very least they could do is consider how it could work

my feeling is the top league will cream 2 or 3 teams off div 2

Christ knows what Redcar will do if we have to move nights - crowds 20 pc up this year - 30 pc down next

could join the PL I suppose haha

They, or any Championship Team don't matter. They will be sacrificed on the altar of the Premier League.

That League, sadly, is the only League that matters as far as they are concerned.

Come back 1964.

• Like 1

So your comparing it to how it was live to how it is now on TV... id say you have no idea if its as entertainig then.. speedway from the 70s/80s is terrible when watching on TV aswell you cant compare unless its like for like

So your comparing it to how it was live to how it is now on TV... id say you have no idea if its as entertainig then.. speedway from the 70s/80s is terrible when watching on TV aswell you cant compare unless its like for like

Dream on tool😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

Dream on tool😜

Which part of that makes me a tool? Watching speedway from that era on TV and it seems equally as boring as todays does on TV.. im sure there were great and poor meetings live much like there is now

Which part of that makes me a tool? Watching speedway from that era on TV and it seems equally as boring as todays does on TV.. im sure there were great and poor meetings live much like there is now

There were, I agree.

Crucially though, there are far more poor Meetings these days.

Outrageous that Sid calls someone a tool and someone who calls himself a Christian ignores that!!! Grow some man for gods sake

Outrageous that Sid calls someone a tool and someone who calls himself a Christian ignores that!!! Grow some man for gods sake

I don't need to grow any - I have called you out as a Bully and a Troll. I do not detract that comment as it is perfectly true.

As for others calling folk names - that is up to them and not me.

For the last four or five years watching racing at Swindon you would be hard pushed to name watching ten decent races in that time.Years ago of course there was some dross but today at times it is boring some of that i believe is down to the tracks.

For the last four or five years watching racing at Swindon you would be hard pushed to name watching ten decent races in that time.Years ago of course there was some dross but today at times it is boring some of that i believe is down to the tracks.

That might well be true... but TWK wouldnt know that and that was my point

That might well be true... but TWK wouldnt know that and that was my point

Of course I would - I follow the Speedway Press, I talk to Supporters all of the time.

Your point isn't valid

Totally agree, some tracks are just not suited to today's bikes and engines. Sheffield used to be a brilliant racetrack but now it looks too narrow and processional. Belle Vue has moved the bar, it just makes most of the others look sick.

I don't need to grow any - I have called you out as a Bully and a Troll. I do not detract that comment as it is perfectly true.

As for others calling folk names - that is up to them and not me.

Shows you up to be a total hypocrite as you constantly try to tell people what they should and shouldn't post.Voice of Reason is constantly getting told to tone down his language by you and even to b####r off to another country!!! :blink::rolleyes::nono: