British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Believe PANTHERS on Sunday and IPPO on Thursday.

Panthers need a 14 point lead atleast IMO as we always seem to struggle at Ippo sadly.

Second leg on Thursday at Foxhall. Ipswich set to include @RorySchlein3 and @KyleNewman91 both back from injury #boomping

Tweet from Mike Bacon. That’s a nice bonus!

What a cracker to end the season with!!

Ged will be able to cover next years free meeting from the travelling Witches fans for this alone - no excuses now for 2018.

Witches will start as favourites but with Danny ill and Rory and Kyle returning from injury there are still plenty of questions marks as to whether that should be the case.

Boro are more that capable of running up a big score at home against anyone. The fact they havent done so too often doesnt mean it cant happen this time.

Second leg on Thursday at Foxhall. Ipswich set to include @RorySchlein3 and @KyleNewman91 both back from injury #boomping

Tweet from Mike Bacon. Thats a nice bonus!

What about first leg??? Don't want to be too far behind

This could be Panthers last ever home meeting. The Law must take its course!!!

This could be Panthers last ever home meeting. The Law must take its course!!!

Like I said the Witches will save the day for you.

The coffers will be over flowing after Sunday....

For years, as we were a Thursday track we always had the first leg, but after the Edinburgh semi we've had 3 2nd legs on the trot. Should be another huge crowd at Foxhall next Thursday, even at such short notice I'm sure they'll be a good one on Sunday too.

Fully expecting a nice friendly thread here, yes, we're rivals but unlike those morons on the 1st Division threads we know how to behave ourselves, may the best team win and let's hope for two cracking meetings.

My hope, 48-42, then 51-39. Come on you Witches.

• Like 1

Least a trophy will be in east anglia again, sure I'd love a cheeky double, but a good close final with a bit of controversy, perfect!

Least a trophy will be in east anglia again, sure I'd love a cheeky double, but a good close final with a bit of controversy, perfect!

More importantly with a local derby & a good forecast I just hope we get a BIG crowd, the club sure needs it.

They must have known Sunday would be the date if we made it through so I don't understand why they haven't been shouting it from the roof tops all week.

• Like 1

More importantly with a local derby & a good forecast I just hope we get a BIG crowd, the club sure needs it.

They must have known Sunday would be the date if we made it through so I don't understand why they haven't been shouting it from the roof tops all week.

I was saying that, 36 hours notice isn't that much let's be honest.

Let's just hope Panthers can make a decent choice of guest this time and make it a good contest.