British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

J.C.F. showing his many faces of a true fan , none of them can ever be believed .

holder in thursday ! is he not due a big prick in his torso ?

5 riders and 2 being reserves....bloody brilliant

Once the start staff stopped fixing the start gates, the panthers hardly made a decent one

Must say a big well done to the panthers fans sitting around us, we did get rather loud

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

What a performance!

Unbelievable spirit to dig in and pull it back to just 4.

Take a bow fellas - bring it home Thursday 👍👏

• Like 2

Just left the ground in total disgust.

The last time I saw a capitulation like this was on the 8th of June by Theresa May.

I fear for poor Olivia tonight.

5 riders and 2 being reserves....bloody brilliant

Once the start staff stopped fixing the start gates, the panthers hardly made a decent one

Must say a big well done to the panthers fans sitting around us, we did get rather loud

I sat in the middle of it with my lad and loved it tbh

• Like 3

Makes my mind up for Thursday

And mine, i did say the meeting wasnt over. We seemed to self destruct after heat 9, but certainly one of the better meetings of the season, if it is to be our last meeting ever then we will remember it. Also Best Wishes to Rory aswell!

Edited by Panther1997

All to ride for on Thursday. Wish Rory well and look forward to seeing a large contingent of Panther fans at Foxhall for the showdown. Whoever wins thanks to all the riders.

Ipswich bottle it in big matches.

Ipswich are finished.

Hahahhahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

• Like 2

Awesome result for the Witches in the adversity of losing Rory so early on.

Special mention to Connor and Nathan for their contributions, Nathan beating Harris, for me the moment of the night!

Bring on Thursday!

• Like 2

I fear for poor Olivia tonight.

Is that the name of the blow up doll.

Hate to do this but 👏Ippo..superb meeting to end the season..had everything including the biggest capitulation I have ever seen. Game changer When Greaves threw his bike over the fence when we was on a 5-1..we all knew what was gonna happen next and they gained momentum from that. Our boys seemed to bottle it and Lambo ran out of steam completely as did the rest. Mountain was the hero for them and always goes well at our place. We have no one who goes well at their place unfortunately so it's game over..well done Bitches🙈.

• Like 1