British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Did ya?

I think I saw him rise to his feet once,politely clap and nod whilst quietly saying well done 😜

Once the start staff stopped fixing the start gates, the panthers hardly made a decent one

People do get a bee in there bonnet about the starts. The staff there do the same thing week in week out. I doubt that they have any idea who's in which gates before the riders roll up so the thought of fixing the starts is quite comical. Did you see any of them looking at and discussing a programme or do you think matey was getting secret instructions through his bluetooth (that's a communication device, not a mouth infection).

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Oh trust me they know. They also stopped when it was pointed out to them. Oh and then the panthers couldn't make starts anymore suddenly. But I get you are a home fan and we are away fans and see what we want to see.

• Like 1

Just got home, a great effort from all the lads given the circumstances. Heat 15 was awesome race, shame someone had to finish last.

• Like 3

But I get you are a home fan and we are away fans and see what we want to see.

I would say that I don't take sides particularly which irritates people who want to stick the home fan tag on me. If I thought that they did it then I'd say so, so yes you do see what you want to see.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Just got home, a great effort from all the lads given the circumstances. Heat 15 was awesome race, shame someone had to finish last.

It was a great race - as were a number of them.

Cam v Starke in which Starke was passed but re took to win was superb too.

Highlight was Nathan seemingly finally being swallowed up on lap4 before diving back inside Harris off the last bend to pip him for 2nd by the width of a tyre.

It really would be a travesty for British Speedway if it were to lose the Panthers and the Showground.

Were there any positive words in the post meeting end of season interviews as to 2018?

I think I saw him rise to his feet once,politely clap and nod whilst quietly saying well done 😜

That is me getting carried away lol for a follower that is, but hope Witches finish the job Thursday for you guys, the die hards that support the team through thick and thin

Sounds like Scotty and I do have something in common, glory hunters 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Sat here in tears at what happened tonight.

I just can't believe it.

Was Olivia deflated tonight after that display?

i think he has took his frustration out on poor ollie . he finished her in the kitchen with the butter knife m,lud .

but not before one last deed .

Edited by jenga

Me and Olivia are no longer together, I do not want to talk about it.

I did try telling you she's got the hot's for one of the inflatable fence panels . Suppose it must have been the last straw when she tried to give one of them a blow job.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

People do get a bee in there bonnet about the starts. The staff there do the same thing week in week out. I doubt that they have any idea who's in which gates before the riders roll up so the thought of fixing the starts is quite comical. Did you see any of them looking at and discussing a programme or do you think matey was getting secret instructions through his bluetooth (that's a communication device, not a mouth infection).

Eastbourne doctored the starts for years when they were in the top flight. So if true, it's nothing new.
  • Like 2

I know Panthers fans are annoyed (including myself) about the result in the end but this was a superb meeting to end the season and had everything. Good crowd, great racing and thrills n spills👍.

• Like 3