British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Why don't we just get the truth in regards to Holder and BWD? They've just disappeared into thin air. I'll be there, if we win overall, would be an absolute miracle!!!

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Nicholls isnt a contracted Peterborough rider though nor a Witches rider. Guests are a necessity unfortunately and both clubs have needed one.

Does it really matter who that guest is? Not really.

The Peterborough team does have a look of throwing in the towel a bit which is a shame.

Is there seriously nobody half decent available they could have brought in? Not convinced an awful lot of effort was made tbh.

Why don't we just get the truth in regards to Holder and BWD? They've just disappeared into thin air. I'll be there, if we win overall, would be an absolute miracle!!!

They need bans

• Like 2

They need bans

If the promoters have anything about them, they will sit down and collectively agree to freeze the pair of them out of the sport in the UK next year. And Sedgmen.

That's all fans want to hear. Stop going along with the lie. We all know they've gone home early. Just tell us we'll never have to see them again and we'll be happy.

• Like 2

I offered ged the chance on Facebook yesterday to come out and tell tho truth about all that has happened this season..no reply though..and I know he read it as he liked one of my posts about him.,

Nicholls isnt a contracted Peterborough rider though nor a Witches rider. Guests are a necessity unfortunately and both clubs have needed one.

Does it really matter who that guest is? Not really.

The Peterborough team does have a look of throwing in the towel a bit which is a shame.

Is there seriously nobody half decent available they could have brought in? Not convinced an awful lot of effort was made tbh.

It should matter though..its things like this that just add to the laughing stock value of speedway

I was surprised Boro couldnt book Scott for both legs.

Im not sure why there wasnt a reissue of averages on the 16th as per this years regs for fortnightly updates.

I think Holder would change to 8.99 and Scott would fit..... 😛

• Like 1

Speedway has become pure comedy value. This has been the worst season in living memory. As orion would say, you wouldn't trust many of those in charge from top to club to run a bath.

I have to agree. I've been going for well over 40 years, and this has to be the worst season ever. Nearly every meeting i look at on updates seems to be a farce. I was at Eastbourne on Sunday, where mildenhall couldn't find a decent guest to ride at No.1 in a cup final. The problem is, I'm used to it now, and don't expect anything better.

It should matter though..its things like this that just add to the laughing stock value of speedway

I understand it will bother some people, to me personally I couldnt care less who it is. Ideally Rory would be lining up on Thursday but hes injured and we need a guest.

To me its 5 Witches and a.n other/guest used to do a job for our injured rider. For me its irrelevant who that is.

Like I say I understand Ill be in the minority here.

Edited by Arch Stanton

I've nothing against Scott our families have history etc but next season a situation like this needs to stop and be put in the rules.

Can't blame the witches for getting the best guest possible

"We knew we could fit Scott in and it wasnt a tough decision. We are allowed to do it by the rules. Whether we should or shouldnt because he rode for them in the first leg is a different question."

From Ritchie Hawkins

Says a lot about the sport..... whether it's right of wrong the rules allow it so why not.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

So panthers really couldn't find a nigh on 9 pointer to replace Holder?