British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Peterborough evening telegraph suggesting that Panthers are hoping Jack Holder will be declared fit enough to ride tomorrow ?

Shouldnt there be some consistency re the 7 days of inactivity?
  • Like 3

That would all depend from when sick note was dated.

Well he was due to ride Thursday and only pulled out of the rearranged meeting on Friday.

You would therefore expect the note to be dated Friday.

If its prior to that then why was he listed as due to part in the previous attempts to run the meeting?

i take it this is more FAKEnews that holder is /could be riding . the promotion is using all the tricks of the trade to get a big crowd to both venues. just lining their pockets n fleecing the fans again .

but if its true , i will stand my ground and remember just what holder did to P.B. fans in the 4s and the 15 other meetings he missed . .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Well he was due to ride Thursday and only pulled out of the rearranged meeting on Friday.

You would therefore expect the note to be dated Friday.

If its prior to that then why was he listed as due to part in the previous attempts to run the meeting?

Can't remember where I saw it but it was quoted had the meeting gone ahead on Tuesday he wouldn't have been fit to ride . I have to say the Panthers website is very poor with updated news and leaves a lot to be desired and some of the information it gives out is not worth the light of day, don't know when he got his sick note to be honest.

As I said, Jack Holder had rescheduled his flights.

He's desperate to ride on Sunday.

and Thursday....

i take it this is more FAKEnews that holder is /could be riding . the promotion is using all the tricks of the trade to get a big crowd to both venues. just lining their pockets n fleecing the fans again .

but if its true , i will stand my ground and remember just what holder did to P.B. fans in the 4s and the 15 other meetings he missed . .

Now that's what I call fake news , Holder is not top of my popularity pole at the moment but only 2 meetings and the fours was affected so get your facts right before you start ranting on.

Can't remember where I saw it but it was quoted had the meeting gone ahead on Tuesday he wouldn't have been fit to ride . I have to say the Panthers website is very poor with updated news and leaves a lot to be desired and some of the information it gives out is not worth the light of day, don't know when he got his sick note to be honest.

If he had a sick note on Tuesday or before then he should never have been listed as riding in the postponed attempts.

If he had a sick note on Tuesday or before then he should never have been listed as riding in the postponed attempts.

True but like I said the Panthers website that I believe Mark Plumber is responsible for is not fit for purpose , several fans have voiced there opinion on this for quite a while now but nothing ever seems to be done about it. It's an absolute disgrace.

Regardless of what's gone on in the previous couple of months, would Peterborough fans rather have a guest based on Jack's performance in his last outing? Genuine question, do you think he's capable of a double figure score or would you rather have a guest?

I appreciate it depends on who's available.

Holder on form, he is near unstoppable around the EOES, Holder from last week, give me a guest everytime. BUT all depends on who was available I guess. I'd rather have a guest for BWD and R/R for Holder as don't want to see either for the Panthers again, as really doubt the Ill stories

Regardless of what's gone on in the previous couple of months, would Peterborough fans rather have a guest based on Jack's performance in his last outing? Genuine question, do you think he's capable of a double figure score or would you rather have a guest?

I appreciate it depends on who's available.

When Jack is on his game he's almost unbeatable around the showground to be honest haven't seen anyone ride it better since the golden days of Crump and Sullivan so I would say yes there is nobody out there better .

• Like 1

When Jack is on his game he's almost unbeatable around the showground to be honest haven't seen anyone ride it better since the golden days of Crump and Sullivan so I would say yes there is nobody out there better .

Jeez! Wouldn't go anywhere near that. The only one that I thought I'd put myself out to watch as he'd get near those heady heights was Sayfutdinov, and he only rode it once I think.

Still don't get Holder being naff last week. But for an e/f he would have been on paid 6 and no doubt added to that in 2 or 3 subsequent rides without the bike problem?

Edited by Crump99

Holder can clear off as far as I am concerned, rather do without him. The only positive thing I can say about him is that I admire his cheek that he has the nerve to turn up now and again.

Edited by wealdstone