British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

That'll do for me👍..is it true that he can't ride at Ippo?..ifso could some one please explain why🤔

Nicholls in holder, r/r for BWD & Scott Campos for Bacon. WTF happened to JPB?

Edited by Noodles

That'll do for me..is it true that he can't ride at Ippo?..ifso could some one please explain why

Your allowed +5% on top of your missing rider average at home, but not away I believe.

Holder can clear off as far as I am concerned, rather do without him. The only positive thing I can say about him is that I admire his cheek that he has the nerve to turn up now and again.

Don't hold back Rodders say what you mean. The bit I'd like to know is where "woohaa" to use a Tarzanism really is?

Nicholls big track days are long gone as sheffield found out, and at foxhall he still can't gate for 💩

Should be plenty of ipswich fans tomorrow to make some noise.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Nicholls replaces Holder

Campos 😣 replaces Bacon

R/R for scivealitus victim BWD

So not having Holder really does make it look like he may just have gone home...did Bradley also take a plane in more or less the same direction?

It needs to be found out exactly where these riders are..so a ban can be dished out if needed, but have those in charge got the ⚽⚽ big enough

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Whats Nicholls Championship average? Ipswich website stating it as the same as Holders, so why cant he then ride on Thursday?

I'm told Jack tried his best to get fit but after several injections, he wasn't 100% fit and he didn't want to let the team down.

It's refreshing to see a rider turn down a pay day in favour of his team being at full strength, incredibly selfless!

• Like 1