British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

I’d say chessell is one of the best gaters in the league 

Id agree although his persistent tyre burning/rut digging gets on my wick. Wish it had been outlawed like in the GP's 

I see the Stoke website has DT trying to contact David Wallinger about twitter comments?. Could someone connected with the world of twitter expand on the issues please? Thanks

17 minutes ago, Simonh said:

I see the Stoke website has DT trying to contact David Wallinger about twitter comments?. Could someone connected with the world of twitter expand on the issues please? Thanks

Wallinger put on Facebook no team place hasn’t had anyone contact him so I am guessing Stoke are replying to that? 

• Like 1

Wallinger put on Facebook no team place hasn’t had anyone contact him so I am guessing Stoke are replying to that? 

Thanks

On 22/12/2017 at 8:08 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Didnt see that one coming although im glad slugger is back. Going to be tough to maintain his average though especially if he starts at 1

At monmore we called him grave rash for obvious reasons :D

Extance could be a 6.5 Rider very good all round motorcyclist his equipment is terrible from what I saw at Buxton though looks like it was buried before each meeting 

Extance is certainly an interesting one. Obviously Eastbourne thought he was good value when they signed him pre season last year but it appears he didnt do that well on track and was released before the season started? Has he improved / resolved his knee injuries in the past year or do Stoke just have lower expectations of a rider than Eastbourne?

Before the season started, Extance went to a practice session at Arlington. Soon afterwards, he was quoted as saying:

"With speedway you have to put a lot of weight on that right foot and it was really hard for me. I didn't once feel comfortable at practice. I'm really sorry to let this great club, the sponsors and the fans down but unfortunately my health comes first and I know I have a lot more in the tank than what my body is showing, which is very upsetting for me."

Tony Atkin  turning out yet again must be the oldest active league rider by now ,what role model to all those youngsters ;)

Edited by FAST GATER