British Speedway Forum

21 minutes ago, Simonh said:

Wallinger signs....for Buxton

Wouldn't have fitted at Stoke anyway (not that you were implying that) with another 3 pointer at reserve it leaves 5.4 to finish the side. Luke Ruddick on 5.31? Nice to see a fresher approach at Stoke this year.

Yes he is very much admired, it’s incredible that he still has the stamina to race keep it up Tony  

Sam woods last rider sure he is a 3 point ave which leaves them 1.27 points under limit ???

Edited by mac101

23 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Sam woods last rider sure he is a 3 point ave which leaves them 1.27 points under limit ???

Not really any riders available or willing to use up the points? Slightly strange choice as I thought if it was a 3 pointer it would be Tedham.  That said if any rider deserved a little luck this season it's Sam so I wish him well. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Not really any riders available or willing to use up the points? Slightly strange choice as I thought if it was a 3 pointer it would be Tedham.  That said if any rider deserved a little luck this season it's Sam so I wish him well. 

Maybe Stoke decided they wanted to develop a relatively young rider for once rather than just using the older guys, I don't have anything against older riders riding in the NL, (As like captains), but I think the main focus should be youth

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Maybe Stoke decided they wanted to develop a relatively young rider for once rather than just using the older guys, I don't have anything against older riders riding in the NL, (As like captains), but I think the main focus should be youth

Ive always been an advocate that if you are good enough then you are young/old enough. The higher the quality of the league the higher quality of rider you will produce. Both Tedham & Woods have had a few years in the league now and are both still 3 pointers. I can see the sense in opting for the younger rider as they have longer to develop and some riders develop slower than others. 

A bit early to start writing anyone off. I agree that some don't  look as strong as others but let's see a wheel  turned before  we start judging.

Sad to see Luke chessals has had a bad motorcycling accident in the USA breaking numerous bones and which will put him out of action for a long while so stoke will be looking for a new number one with 9.27 to play with who will fit in there that's not got a team 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Sad to see Luke chessals has had a bad motorcycling accident in the USA breaking numerous bones and which will put him out of action for a long while so stoke will be looking for a new number one with 9.27 to play with who will fit in there that's not got a team 

Steve Boxall?