British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

How is Luke?

Broken tibula and fibula and busted knee sounds like he could probably not be riding this season at all gutted for him always scores well at stoke will be hard to replace even with 9.27 left 

Best wishes to Luke never nice to hear of nasty injuries. Big issues for stoke now unless they could land mountain or perks perhaps?

Knight or Mountain surely? Then they’ll have an out and out number 1 as well. Unless they’re too young haha. 

9 minutes ago, bigred said:

Ellis perks has no team at all , Nathan Greeves , Max Clegg , Matt Williamson Tom Perry 

Don't think Greaves, Clegg or Williamson are eligible as they have places in a higher league and a CL average above 4.00.  

Perks has a CL average of 5.08, (presumably 10.16 in NL, so he wouldn't fit) But even if he did fit, if he later signed for a CL team he'd have to quit the NL, I believe.

People like Perry, Mountain, Knight would seem to be available choices, but they've always been available, and yet Stoke signed Chessell in preference to them.   That suggests that those riders maybe don't want to ride at Stoke or Stoke can't afford them.

Edited by WalterPlinge

7 minutes ago, bigred said:

Ellis perks has no team at all , Nathan Greeves , Max Clegg , Matt Williamson Tom Perry 

Would Perks still have the 8.25 average he used for Buxton last season? 

4 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Did he actually do any rides for buxton

4 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

8.25 was Perks' 2016 NL average.   He didn't ride NL in 2017.

As he hasn't got a 2017 NL average, but does have a 2017 CL average, I would assume he would have an NL average of 2 x his CL.   = 10.16?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Did he actually do any rides for buxton

Don’t think so, so no idea what average they would use for him. 

20 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

8.25 was Perks' 2016 NL average.   He didn't ride NL in 2017.

As he hasn't got a 2017 NL average, but does have a 2017 CL average, I would assume he would have an NL average of 2 x his CL.   = 10.16?

No idea what they’d do. If his average is too high then it would have to be between Knight and Mountain should they want to a ride.

After the way Perks treated Buxton in 2016 I would be very surprised if they would allow him in there Stadium ever again, 

1 minute ago, Argos said:

After the way Perks treated Buxton in 2016 I would be very surprised if they would allow him in there Stadium ever again, 

We're talking about Stoke not Buxton.