British Speedway Forum

Think perks championship average would rule him out anyway 

11 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

8.25 was Perks' 2016 NL average.   He didn't ride NL in 2017.

As he hasn't got a 2017 NL average, but does have a 2017 CL average, I would assume he would have an NL average of 2 x his CL.   = 10.16?

You are correct. Perks’ average rules him out. 

Fortunately for the Potters, they’ve managed to strengthen the side due to Chessell & Lakeside’s demise. 

If it's true that Max Clegg has been signed, then Stoke suddenly has the look of an attractive side. Will definitely make it

my business to see them in action at either Eastie or Kent...or even both !

Oh right  know lakeside have ditched him for Alfie bowtell have rye house had to ditch him also to make way for kk ?  What a rotten pre-season it's been for max if the above is true . 

Oh right  know lakeside have ditched him for Alfie bowtell have rye house had to ditch him also to make way for kk ?  What a rotten pre-season it's been for max if the above is true . 

according to the rye house web site they have completed there 7 today with max Clegg riding at number 7 

4 minutes ago, adonis said:

if that's correct , then I don't see any clashes ,since  PL  is on fixed days ,  I looked on  the morons who run  speedway site and couldn't see Max in their latest list 

I not sure if you know or not but there has been some sort of cock up with maxs average I'm not too sure how or what but I assume it's all sorted as he was originally in the lakeside 7 also 

8 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I not sure if you know or not but there has been some sort of cock up with maxs average I'm not too sure how or what but I assume it's all sorted as he was originally in the lakeside 7 also 

No there wasn't.   

Lakeside got Max's average correct.   Lakeside got Wajtknecht and Morley's averages wrong.   That's why the Lakeside 7 didn't fit.   Max got the mucky end of the stick when Lakeside kicked him out so that they could still accommodate Wajtknecht and Morley on their proper averages.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, adonis said:

I looked on  the morons who run  speedway site and couldn't see Max in their latest list 

Maybe you should have looked on the morons who run Specsavers website then?

Max has been showing in Rye House's team on the BSPA site since the day Rye House announced they had signed him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

No there wasn't.   

Lakeside got Max's average correct.   Lakeside got Wajtknecht and Morley's averages wrong.   That's why the Lakeside 7 didn't fit.   Max got the mucky end of the stick when Lakeside kicked him out so that they could still accommodate Wajtknecht and Morley on their proper averages.

Thanks for clearing that up .