British Speedway Forum
woofers

Eastbourne V Mildenhall Koc Final

So just the 3 'proper' Mildenhall riders tonight then, Armstrong, Jenkins and Ruddick.

Think Drew Kemp Is a very astute guest signing and likely to be one for Eastbourne to contain.

Edited by woofers

Luke Harris guests for Mountain. The club has been trying riders from everywhere but have either packed up for the winter or live too far away

Luke Harris guests for Mountain. The club has been trying riders from everywhere but have either packed up for the winter or live too far away

Was looking for an excuse to come down if Mildenhall could make it competitive, Harris at 1 probably keeps me in the warm following updates. :(

Literally nobody available mate.

I appreciate the updates as much as anyone but have we ever thought maybe this is the cause helping to kill speedway? As teapot just said he can stay in the warm and watch the updates. As much as Im all for moving the times remember when you would have to wait Until after the meeting to get them on teletext or you went to the meeting!! I feel for the promoters at all clubs as I see both sides of the story updates are great but I personally think contributing to the demise of speedway in this county (along with stupid doubling up/down rules etc and guests)

That should read tea boy not pot lol

I appreciate the updates as much as anyone but have we ever thought maybe this is the cause helping to kill speedway? As teapot just said he can stay in the warm and watch the updates. As much as Im all for moving the times remember when you would have to wait Until after the meeting to get them on teletext or you went to the meeting!! I feel for the promoters at all clubs as I see both sides of the story updates are great but I personally think contributing to the demise of speedway in this county (along with stupid doubling up/down rules etc and guests)

Don't agree mate - Websites & social media have surely increased publicity & attracted punters through the turnstiles. The problem, as promoters must realise, is the product. A whole host of daft rules are to blame, but can't help thinking the main factor in this case is the time of year.

Been called worse lol, it was only a last minute thought about going getting one last fix. But always gonna be tight on the pocket so for me to go it needed to look competitive. Mildenhall if they can keep it to 12 points or so may have a good chance at home next week.

Quite a funny opening with calling Ben teapot but the updates comment... So every other sport struggles with attendances that have live, second by second, commentary does it? Social media attracts publicity and attention and thats why more and more clubs are parting their own Twitter updates.

Been called worse lol, it was only a last minute thought about going getting one last fix. But always gonna be tight on the pocket so for me to go it needed to look competitive. Mildenhall if they can keep it to 12 points or so may have a good chance at home next week.

keep it to 12, I'd be amazed if they kept it to 32 with their line up. It's just a shame that a cup final has been ruined by rider unavailability.

Other cup finals are availanle

You could watch Jack Holder lead the Panthers against Ipswich in the C'ship Cup Final.

Oh...hang on ....maybe not...

Hate to be negative but didnt go tonight and shant go to the 2nd leg purely and simply because of mildenhalls incapability of getting a decent no 1 for the away leg.

Surely richard hall,hurry or somebody must have been available, no slight on luke harris btw.

I cannot abide going to watch one sided matches, eastie one ef away from 4 riders unbeaten, pah, keep it.

Believe me they tried everyone you could think of. Hurry was at a wedding, JPB has bikes issues, Greenwood has packed his gear up I believe, Ayres not fit, Bowtell, Hopwood at Newcastle, Sarjeant at Newcastle,Coles away and the rest have basically packed up for the winter. Please offer suggestions to what else you would have done?

The answer is there is no answer.

The infernal aggro of doubling up and down in 2 and 3 leagues has caused total carnage this season and will continue to do so.

ive never known such a rotten mess and tbh i feel sorry for the fen tigers

• Like 1