British Speedway Forum
woofers

Eastbourne V Mildenhall Koc Final

Fixture list shows 1st

Phew!

I dont fancy a late one Sunday

I guess that means paying more for the one match though?

Mmm. Clearly not knowing all facts what ever you think your seen was a lot different from what happened Jon was in a lot if pain and helped from his bike by 5/6 people someone than thought it a good idea to get a wheel barrow to put Jon in why the golf buggy was doing burn outs and the Eastbourne riders doing a lap of honour pulling wheelies with no helmets on with flares in There hand with only a wire fence between them and fans people drunk in the pits so if you think that's ok then carry on me telling duggard what I thought of it all was me feeling hurt and upset about the lack of respect for jon clearly you stated you know all the facts but you may want to get the facts right. mr duggard did agree with me over the wheel barrow and they didn't know what was going clearly the fact that it was a old injury is fact wrong again it wasn't even the same leg. The fact you don't know the full story. Yes Brennans mum who was drunk trying to start on a child was allowed to happen you believe what you want. but there was no one there yesterday that cared more about Jon than me x

To accuse an official Mrs Brennan of the BSPA / SCB a licenced official is a very bold statement, from where I was I didnt see any of this. Again another angry outburst from Mrs Armstrong at the time. I would like to be a fly on the wall at Eastbourne and you could take Mrs Armstrong to the cleaners with slander.

Slander,

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Slander could you please explain what was said to be classed as slander, also is Mrs Brennan a scb/bspa official can you confirm that for me please thanks Jon Armstrong.

Phew!

I emailed Mildenhall speedway but not yet received a reply but it usually does.

Tom's mum wasn't drunk by any standards.

I think you'll find that there's the slander right there. As for her starting on a kid... .

looks to me like Mrs Armo got a bit over emotional and chose herself a target to vent her anger.

I think you'll find that there's the slander right there. As for her starting on a kid... .

looks to me like Mrs Armo got a bit over emotional and chose herself a target to vent her anger.

• Like 1

Phew!

the clocks go back as well. That means that the first match will be starting in near darkness.

Pitstop my wife never vented any anger at Mrs Brennan, the only time they really spoke was after my wife walked out of changing rooms after coming to see me, then Mrs Brennan said come here you let's sort it out Now, with that my wife basically told her it has got nothing to do with you.

As for being drunk I have been told by a number of people she was.

Edited by armo

I was in the pits Jon and stood near her most of the evening.I saw nothing to suggest she was drunk.

Mildenhall: very sore losers but what can you expect?

Not sure of your referring to me, if so nothing further from the truth as I expected to lose and being honest fairly close to the score line I expected. So no sore losers here.

Mildenhall: very sore losers but what can you expect?

Not sore losers at all. As I've said previously we were well beaten on the night. Would have been a tough 1 at full strength let alone missing a couple.

The person Mrs Brennan started having a go at is still classed as a minor!

She had a go at her after she thought she heard her say something. A it wasn't her who said it and B the person that did was a bloke.

Jeez

Can we not move on?

Twice I have asked how Jon is but that gets ignored and the bitterness carries on. Any fan in that stadium would have been concerned for him, especially those close enough to hear him yell.

There will always be two side to any story and I am sure both sides see what happened differently. Ultimately we all have something in common and that's the love of speedway and our teams.

I just hope Mildenhall can put together a team to at least give us a fight for the win on the night....or even the cup. After all, who expected them to boot belle vue out.

Come on....move on!

Jeez

Can we not move on?

Twice I have asked how Jon is but that gets ignored and the bitterness carries on. Any fan in that stadium would have been concerned for him, especially those close enough to hear him yell.

There will always be two side to any story and I am sure both sides see what happened differently. Ultimately we all have something in common and that's the love of speedway and our teams.

I just hope Mildenhall can put together a team to at least give us a fight for the win on the night....or even the cup. After all, who expected them to boot belle vue out.

Come on....move on!

Not sure what he's actually done but will be on crutches for 2 weeks followed by physio.