British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

He also lost in the semi final riding against Ipswich for Sheffield. Barker rode for Ipswich in the semi final 😂🏆

How would anyone explain all this to a newbie to the sport

Edited by scoobydoo

Barker, Wilson-Dean, Starke, Ulrich and Harris, Lambert and JPB.

They're going to bring the cup home.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Now on official site no Shanes Lambert riding. So they say. Total shambles

When did anyone say Lambert wasn’t riding? Win or lose with your own team riders - may the best team win.

Barker, Wilson-Dean, Starke, Ulrich and Harris, Lambert and JPB.

They're going to bring the cup home.

complete with saucer from mcdomalds . i think they will do it tho . in ged you trust ! L.O.L.

How would anyone explain all this to a newbie to the sport

Are there really any newbies around to explain it to? Therein lies speedway's real problem, most fans are too embarrassed to bother to "bring a friend" any longer ( or all their friends have been once and now politely decline ).

Are there really any newbies around to explain it to? Therein lies speedway's real problem, most fans are too embarrassed to bother to "bring a friend" any longer ( or all their friends have been once and now politely decline ).

But do newbies need to have it all explained to them? Surely to someone who has never been to speedway before it all about 4 guys skilfully blasting round a shale track at 70 mph with no brakes. For me, they only need to know the ins and outs if they really get in to it!! Just my opinion!

• Like 3

Shanes for Lambert

When did anyone say Lambert wasn’t riding? Win or lose with your own team riders - may the best team win.

see above- what a clown Flappy is :icon_smile_clown:

I'm absolutely gutted, I won't be able to make it tonight due to a blooming horrible cold someone gave me which has had me laid up in bed since Monday and has now developed into a raging chest infection. I was hoping against hope I would recover enough to go but it's just not to be.

So bloody ****** off.

Gutted for you Sue - we know you will be with us in spirit.

• Like 1

Fairly certain Holder is already in Australia. He shared a photo on snapchat at 7:45pm UK time and the sun is clearly in it? It's getting harder and harder to defend Holder now

Not so sure he's in I Australia as we are still on British summertime which is + 9 hours making 7-45 pm converted to 4-45 am and not so sure sun rises much before 6-am.But on the other hand

Mmmmm I like spirits

I like a few too but unfortunately, they too are off the menu!

So you take someone to the first leg then they want to go to the away leg as well how would you explain the Nicholls situation to them

So you take someone to the first leg then they want to go to the away leg as well how would you explain the Nicholls situation to them

Simple dont tell them,i never do,then its simple!

• Like 1