British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

I'm absolutely gutted, I won't be able to make it tonight due to a blooming horrible cold someone gave me which has had me laid up in bed since Monday and has now developed into a raging chest infection. I was hoping against hope I would recover enough to go but it's just not to be.

So bloody ****** off.

So some people do actually get colds still, not fake ones ?

Simple dont tell them,i never do,then its simple!

You've got no friends you mean

I'm absolutely gutted, I won't be able to make it tonight due to a blooming horrible cold someone gave me which has had me laid up in bed since Monday and has now developed into a raging chest infection. I was hoping against hope I would recover enough to go but it's just not to be.

So bloody ****** off.

Get better soon!!

• Like 2

So bloody ****** off.

did you get that cold/flu off holder or BWD ? it can last 34 or even 5 qweeks depending on what country you are in .

o well , get well soon crazt lady , you done a great job this season in pulling txters and updaters out of thin air .

all the best for the future , whatever it brings .keep breathing IN and dont spread it around .

• Like 3

i hope ipswitch abs murder the pl select tbh

2 guests and 5 of our own against 5 witches and a guest

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

i hope ipswitch abs murder the pl select tbh

2 guests and 5 of our own against 5 witches and a guest

There are those that misrepresent the facts to suit their own agenda.

Jack Holder's flu must be really bad to keep him out of action for over 10 days!

There are few that think he is ill or even in the country for that matter

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1

Are you a budding promoter?

Not at all i just dont think new folk really care who the hell is who,from my experience when ive taken new people to the speedway they just see 4 loons racing around a oval track, and they dont seem bother who is who or where they are from

why comlicate it for the sake of an evening entertainment

simple things for simple people i guess

ive never heard of a first timer saying im not coming back as that rider actullay rides for someone else really,in there mind it simple racing

• Like 4

Jack Holder's flu must be really bad to keep him out of action for over 10 days!

apparently didn't stopping him flying back to Oz last Wednesday....

Do you really think he is ill or even in the country?

seems unbelievable in this day and age no one actully knows

seems unbelievable in this day and age no one actully knows

Even worse that those who do know are not prepared to say.

So you take someone to the first leg then they want to go to the away leg as well how would you explain the Nicholls situation to them

First of all - if they want to go to another meeting then brilliant, you have done a great job.

If they actually ask about Nicholls which I doubt as it is only their second meeting you explain that this is a totally unique sport and for over 50 years, riders have been able to take guest rides for other teams to try to keep the racing close and create good meetings.

If they ask any further questions they are probably winding you up and been going longer than you!!! :lol:

• Like 2