British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

weather updates please - leaving work in an hour aiming to get there circa 7pm... cheers

Dry but overcast. No rain forecast according to BBC app.

• Like 1

My weather app says possible rain around 7 and 11 and it's raining where I am now, but that is about 30 miles from track

So best go with whatever you want, and hope one is right and the other wrong

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

My weather app says possible rain around 7 and 11 and it's raining where I am now, but that is about 30 miles from track

I wonder if Holder and Sedgmen will be available for a possible rearrangement should it be called of due to the weather.

I wonder if Holder and Sedgmen will be available for a possible rearrangement should it be called of due to the weather.

You would like to hope not..

Oh look Mr take the p out of british speedway Holder

Seen here pissed up having fun whilst should be riding

23s6w3m.jpg

I hope it's his last supper as far as British speedway is concerned. Hit the road Jack.

Edited by New era Panthers

No rain forecast on any weather report I can see.

Good luck Witches time to put some silverware in the cabinet! Most of all hope for a big crowd, great atmosphere and some good racing.

Currently wet stuff coming down in the town centre, only light drizzle at the moment though.

Get that roof closed :D:D

Cos I do..its part of my nature. . Can't help it ..just like other people can't help their personality traits. The same as your personality makes you insult others

Edited by baldyman