British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

Good to see all the stay away fans are going to support the witches tonite fickle bunch you lot.

Like who????

• Like 1

Holder has pulled out of the GP and people are still not happy!

Just shut up you utter mong. Honestly, boring

Just shut up you utter mong. Honestly, boring

Mong ...........That's a classic....ain't heard that for years.. we should bring back all the old school dissing😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

Mong ...........That's a classic....ain't heard that for years.. we should bring back all the old school dissing

It'd bring the PC police down like a ton of bricks and is probably a sacking offence these days.

• Like 1

Hope the meeting starts on time as no reason the gates still shut on the night of a cup final second leg and last meeting of the season aswell imo

Remember first race is 7.45 not 7.30....although if loads turn up it could start later.

Made me laugh in the league playoffs when people were turning up at their normal time (just before the parade or tapes up) and were expecting to walk straight in and to their usual spots and being disgruntled that they had to queue and their spot had gone.

It'd bring the PC police down like a ton of bricks and is probably a sacking offence these days.

Good job he isn't at work when he said it then.

I'm not sure if it's lucky or unlucky, but I'm not really into pc much.

Edited by baldyman

In under three hours time we'll (hopefully) be lifting our first trophy for 19 years.

Come on you Witches.

We all moan about doubling up, but without it we wouldn't be watching King, Nicholls, Harris and Barker tonight, so I suppose every cloud and all that.

In under three hours time we'll (hopefully) be lifting our first trophy for 19 years.

Come on you Witches.

We all moan about doubling up, but without it we wouldn't be watching King, Nicholls, Harris and Barker tonight, so I suppose every cloud and all that.

Keep dreaming.