British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

I know this has been partially discussed on the other thread but I think it deserves it's own.

So the guy who we've all been calling Judas Nicholls now has the opportunity to be a hero for us. Let's be honest it can only happen in speedway!

Personally I'm just looking forward to Thursday when the Witches should easily overcome the 4pt deficit from the first leg to take the trophy. If they don't on home shale against a patched up Panthers side they deserve to be shot at dawn.

I'm going for a 10 to 20 point win and the KO cup of course!

• Like 1

We all expected Glasgow to batter our patched up side, we all expected Ipswich to beat out patched up side, we are usually awful around Foxhall, we have R/R at number 1, we have 2 young guests who have scored well at Foxhall in the past.

We couldn't do it again could we? Probably not

We all expected Glasgow to batter our patched up side, we all expected Ipswich to beat out patched up side, we are usually awful around Foxhall, we have R/R at number 1, we have 2 young guests who have scored well at Foxhall in the past.

We couldn't do it again could we? Probably not

It will take something remarkable to happen for the Witches not to turn this around but never say never...

If we win the KO Cup this year, I will pay Geds fine in full for him, thats how confident I am!

And we will also say Ged is an honest man and he's been wrongly treated by the BSPA

Wilson-Dean is riding.

Holder is 50/50, he's on his third dose of painkillers.[/quote

No he isn't...don't you know about team declaration rules??

Are the Witches not allowed a guest for Sedgeman as he's in the GP?

With Rory now being out had we chosen to use a guest for the other facility then we would have to have used RR in his place.

Weve made the right choice IMO

Peterborough tweeting the team on social media might not be accurate, then just say what it bloody s

Peterborough tweeting the team on social media might not be accurate, then just say what it bloody is

Peterborough tweeting the team on social media might not be accurate, then just say what it bloody s

Peterborough tweeting the team on social media might not be accurate, then just say what it bloody is

Haven't seen that