British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

On a personal note I am, really just not bothered anymore , to me it's been the worst season ever at Peterborough , feel for those riders that have made the effort , only to be let down badly by the promotion along with Holder and Wilson-Dean . There would have been more credit in having a weaker team and finishing with wooden spoon than having all the nonsense and cloak and dagger will they wont they ride and a shoddy website that withholds information from fans then think it's acceptable to update the website on the day of meeting . I don't know what has happened with Wilson Dean but clearly something is amiss here that fans are not being told about.

What planet are you on?

The Fours win was incredible, the majority of clubs this season have won nothing.

What planet are you on?

The Fours win was incredible, the majority of clubs this season have won nothing.

I live in the real world where honesty and integrity cost nothing,

• Like 2

On a personal note I am, really just not bothered anymore , to me it's been the worst season ever at Peterborough , feel for those riders that have made the effort , only to be let down badly by the promotion along with Holder and Wilson-Dean . There would have been more credit in having a weaker team and finishing with wooden spoon than having all the nonsense and cloak and dagger will they wont they ride and a shoddy website that withholds information from fans then think it's acceptable to update the website on the day of meeting . I don't know what has happened with Wilson Dean but clearly something is amiss here that fans are not being told about.

I've been told by people who know ged well, that he has done the best he can for them and would give his right arm for the panthers to succeed.

I've been told by people who know ged well, that he has done the best he can for them and would give his right arm for the panthers to succeed.

What's his right armed called , Holder

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

What's his right armed called , Holder

Apparently it's a well run club that's in its best position it's been in for years.

Also those that knock him and are against him are only jealous people wanting to be in his and speedway would be better if there are more people like ged

Edited by baldyman

Apparently it's a well run club that's in its best position it's been in for years

Oh dear why do I have the feeling your just loading the gun for me.

I'm just telling you what was written to me. Its all in black and white. The person telling me all this is Buxton team manager

Edited by baldyman

Can you smell that? What is that? Sheep is it? It's cows? No, no, I know what it is:

It's........!

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

I'm just telling you what was written to me. Its all in black and white. The person telling me all this is Buxton team manager

Then you won't want me respond as you seem to have all info to hand.

Ged has made mistakes some massive, however i do believe his heart is in the right place.

• Like 1

Can you smell that? What is that? Sheep is it? It's cows? No, no, I know what it is:
It's........!

What's bull?? What don't you believe?

If the clubs own riders can't be arsed to ride in a cup final that says alot about the state of UK speedway and unlines all that is wrong in terms of fans unable to connect to their team. I aways thought that contracts were effective until October 31st? If Holder and Wilson Dean are both out of the country then they should along with Sedgeman should face a 12 month UK ban which would also mean no visa or right of residence here for the season. Harsh maybe but the sport needs to stand up against those that think then can do what they like. Both sets of fans are being short changed.

• Like 6