British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

If the clubs own riders can't be arsed to ride in a cup final that says alot about the state of UK speedway and unlines all that is wrong in terms of fans unable to connect to their team. I aways thought that contracts were effective until October 31st? If Holder and Wilson Dean are both out of the country then they should along with Sedgeman should face a 12 month UK ban which would also mean no visa or right of residence here for the season. Harsh maybe but the sport needs to stand up against those that think then can do what they like. Both sets of fans are being short changed.

Spot on , time to stand up and let these users know that we are not accepting there attitude to British speedway.

What's bull?? What don't you believe?

I'm sure that you're bright enough to work it all out for yourself.

Messages and replies have been seen but since deleted

The truth is out there.....

So you saying I'm making it up?

So you saying I'm making it up?

If you're posting what you've been fed then of course you're not making it up. Whether I agree with it or not is a dfferent matter. I've had some very messy exchanges on here with much better quality opposition (no disrespect) and I've no desire to get into a lower tier slanging match on the issue.

• Like 1

Baldy will be chuffed with being labelled 2nd rate

Thats considered posh where he comes from 😛

• Like 2

See you are confusing me now..one minute it's bull and now maybe it's not. And it wouldn't be me you agree or disagree with.

I'm sorry I am not at your level, but that's just the way it is.

Edited by baldyman

Baldy will be chuffed with being labelled 2nd rate

Thats considered posh where he comes from 😛

Thats nearly royalty round here, and I will always have something crump99 will never have😉

Time and time again I hear Jed saying we are open with our fans, we are a well run club we are in a better financially position than for a long time blah blah, Jed you are a liar yes a liar you publicly state that Holder is unwell hes not hes in Australia, shame on you

• Like 1

I'm just saying or telling you what a great job ged is supposedly doing from obviously one of his friends

are you ged , have you taken over his account .

a team manager telling you ged is a good guy , come on .

he took a bung and nowhe backs up the ill twosome . cant say anything about the scandle he has caused .

now thats what i call loading a gun !

What planet are you on?

The Fours win was incredible, the majority of clubs this season have won nothing.

just reminding you that there are more clubs than trophies . or have you not worked that out yet ?

dont know about you , but we are on planet earth !

Ged has made mistakes some massive, however i do believe his heart is in the right place.

just slightly to the left i do believe .

BWD is in the country

what , this country or his own .

will he ride in the 2nd leg, if so make sure the fans know or chris louis will be mad for not getting the msg out to the fans ..

jeez . ,that was hard work at this time of nig/morning .

• Like 1

How times change Peterborough qualify for the final and 2 of their top riders can be arsed to ride. In 98 I seem to remember the Craven shield final 2nd leg being rained off and and both sets of Coventry and Ipswich riders rode into November when out of contract...... Commitment vs take the piss!

• Like 5

Wilson-Dean is riding.

Holder is 50/50, he's on his third dose of painkillers.

Did you prescribe the painkillers Dr?

Edited by TesarRacing