British Speedway Forum
wealdstone

Rathbone/godfrey Allegations

Was BWD asked if any of forum 'stuff' true? Afterall he said "a lot" was rubbish.. whats a lot? 90% ? what about the other 10%

Maybe BWD was there to pick up rest of monies owed?

If you know enough to do more than make spurious comments I am sure we would all be pleased to hear. I stated what BWD said on Friday, as did Bigcatdiary

• Like 1

What Id like to know is which one of Godfrey/Rathbone is Delboy, and which one is Trigger ? :wink:

If you know enough to do more than make spurious comments I am sure we would all be pleased to hear. I stated what BWD said on Friday, as did Bigcatdiary

👏👏👏👏 give yourself a round of applause or at least a pat on the back.

Please be careful what you post.

The outcome will be decided in November

• Like 2

And after all that's been said...still no proof that it is or isn't true.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser, not the accused. That's why we have libel and slander legislation...

Certainly didn’t say anything about it Friday and I spoke to him for about 20 minutes,

crikey poor lad!!! :o

He surely didn't deserve that! :D

• Like 4

And after all that's been said...still no proof that it is or isn't true.

It's not guilty until proven innocent. Nobody has to prove anything, especially based on third party rumours and mischief making.

Edited by Crump99

What Id like to know is which one of Godfrey/Rathbone is Delboy, and which one is Trigger ? :wink:

Either could easily be Delboy! But I have to plump for Godfrey as Trigger in this situation.

but spurious and unsubstantiated allegations such of these help no one. Put up or shut up!!!.

rather like the title of this thread then!

• Like 2

rather like the title of this thread then!

Why bother to make a contribution then? Seems nerves beginning to show in the county of Lincolnshire!!!!.

Edited by wealdstone