British Speedway Forum
wealdstone

Rathbone/godfrey Allegations

Yes you would think that...but is that actually the case..it was mentioned that one rider wasn't riding until he got paid....and another hadn't been paid for his last 6 meetings....all hear say though..but you all know the saying..no smoke without fire.

Crap like this doesn’t help any club let alone one that that’s got an excellent reputation for paying its riders promptly.

• Like 2

Yes you would think that...but is that actually the case..it was mentioned that one rider wasn't riding until he got paid....and another hadn't been paid for his last 6 meetings....all hear say though..but you all know the saying..no smoke without fire.

To be fair if i wasnt paid id be pretty ``sick`` too..

• Like 1

But is it rubbish???? Can you state no rider is owed money?? If you can I will delete my comment.

Can you state that any particular rider is owed money, who and what.?

• Like 1

Then name name's and you all know the saying either put up or shut up

• Like 1

I take that as a no then. So I shall leave my comment exactly how it is.

Then name name's and you all know the saying either put up or shut up

I shall do what I like thank you very much...don't like it...tough

• Like 1

I thought so, I am afraid it sounds like you are just making it up.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

Okay you want names I shall give you a couple of names...Harris and Dean. So what you got???

I spent a fair amount of time talking to BWD on Friday, perfectly happy at Peterborough this year and was helped enormously this year with machinery and engines.

You are talking absolute bollox.

• Like 3

Those names match what was said on Thursday.

BWD allegedly told someone in the pits he only agreed to ride as he had finally been paid money owed and that others still waiting.

Whether he was just on a wind up or not who knows.

If you do let us know - with evidence and names/dates etc of course 😜

I spent a fair amount of time talking to BWD on Friday, perfectly happy at Peterborough this year and was helped enormously this year with machinery and engines.

You are talking absolute bollox.

He was just being mischievious then - good on him - I like someone with a sense of humour.
  • Like 1

Okay you want names I shall give you a couple of names...Harris and Dean. So what you got???

Bradley made it clear on Friday when he spoke on the mike that he has been ill, he mentioned the forums and all the crap about him going back to Australia and holiday in Mexico and it was just that utter crap.He spoke to me afterwards and said he still wasnt 100% when he rode the second leg of the cup final at Ipswich but he wanted to give it a go.

• Like 1

I like a good sense of humor to...little scamp he is😂😂😂😂 maybe he thought he would give us something to talk about.

Edited by baldyman

And what did Bomber say on Friday?

It was noticeable that you evaded answering that part of the question.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

All the best

Rob

All the best

Rob

Bomber was not there Friday!!!!

Edited by wealdstone