Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
wealdstone

Rathbone/godfrey Allegations

Recommended Posts

Was BWD asked if any of forum 'stuff' true? Afterall he said "a lot" was rubbish.. whats a lot? 90% ? what about the other 10%

Maybe BWD was there to pick up rest of monies owed?

If you know enough to do more than make spurious comments I am sure we would all be pleased to hear. I stated what BWD said on Friday, as did Bigcatdiary

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you know enough to do more than make spurious comments I am sure we would all be pleased to hear. I stated what BWD said on Friday, as did Bigcatdiary

👏👏👏👏 give yourself a round of applause or at least a pat on the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please be careful what you post.

 

The outcome will be decided in November

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after all that's been said...still no proof that it is or isn't true.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser, not the accused. That's why we have libel and slander legislation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly didn’t say anything about it Friday and I spoke to him for about 20 minutes,

crikey poor lad!!! :o

He surely didn't deserve that! :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after all that's been said...still no proof that it is or isn't true.

 

It's not guilty until proven innocent. Nobody has to prove anything, especially based on third party rumours and mischief making.

Edited by Crump99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Id like to know is which one of Godfrey/Rathbone is Delboy, and which one is Trigger ? :wink:

 

Either could easily be Delboy! But I have to plump for Godfrey as Trigger in this situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but spurious and unsubstantiated allegations such of these help no one. Put up or shut up!!!.

 

rather like the title of this thread then!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

rather like the title of this thread then!

Why bother to make a contribution then? Seems nerves beginning to show in the county of Lincolnshire!!!!.

Edited by wealdstone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×