Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

If they have reinstated the rule as it stood in 2016, then Ed is in eligible to ride in the Championship as well:

.18.6.4 If a rider has only an EL Established MA from the previous season, which must not exceed 6.00, then a conversion is necessary; the EL MA is multiplied by 1.4

Fans forum at Peterborough last night suggested Kennett would be ineligible to ride in Championship.

If there's a rider that's never rode in the Championship how about one of the Davidsson brothers what are they doing these days?

They may be busy already with Sweden and Poland. This 'mystery rider' could be someone coming in at the bottom end of the team such as Tom Brennan.

They may be busy already with Sweden and Poland. This 'mystery rider' could be someone coming in at the bottom end of the team such as Tom Brennan.

I hope they announce who is going to be number one tomorrow.

That is a fantastic top two to have at this level, I never really expected Nick to carry on at this level since he was going to be Swindon's number one.

Great signings, Lawson is ultra popular at Arena. Morris has been hit or miss round Arena in the top flight, but sure he will be a star at Championship level. Two good away riders too, which is what we always need.

• Like 1

Excellent top2 for the Hammers

Looking forward to some great 'local derbies' now

Up the Witches!!

Two excellent signings for the Hammers.

Excellent top2 for the Hammers

Looking forward to some great 'local derbies' now

Up the Witches!!

Very very good top 2. Gonna be some great battles again hopefully on Good Friday!

I agree, a good competition between us and Ipswich will be great business for both clubs
  • Like 1

yes two great signings the selling of assets zac

and eliss I reckon were part to do with this deal

great to have a proper no1 and always great to have

Lawson at the arena COYH.

the best thing about our first three signings

is that they are all good at away tracks so

that's two more than we normally have happy days

cant wait till the final four are announced.

very good top 2, hope the fans enjoy championship speedway, I much prefer it to Premiership, looking forward to hopefully a wee trip down with the Glasgow Tigers