British Speedway Forum

Put Kennett in there and I can’t see anyone getting even close to touching us at Arena but I would not mind too much if it was Adam Ellis as I think he would strike a great balance away from home, you can get to the play offs on home form but to win it you need something about you on other tracks too.

Morris and Lawson are both good away from home. Kennett would still score well away, as he did for Rye a couple of years ago. However, at Arena we need a great heat leader as Morris has struggled a lot there in the past. Kennett is excellent around Arena and we need someone like that to combat King and Schlein or Harris and Worrall on their visits.

Kennett would be my choice out of the two, he has always give his all for us unlike Ellis and Kennett is great to watch.

My prefered final three would be Edward Kennett, Zach and Tom Brennan, no disrespect meant to Alfie Bowtell.

Would have Alfie in before tom he has came on leaps this year and having ridden all championship tracks will give him confidence next year 100% effort from him every meeting

Edited by mac101
  • Like 1

Would have Alfie in before tom he has came on leaps this year and having ridden all championship tracks will give him confidence next year 100% effort from him every meeting

I think Alfie would do very well. However, when interviewed on BBC Essex recently, Jon stated that the team would include a rider who had not previously appeared at this level before. That is why I think it might be Tom.

I think Alfie would do very well. However, when interviewed on BBC Essex recently, Jon stated that the team would include a rider who had not previously appeared at this level before. That is why I think it might be Tom.

No Wajtknecht?

Thinking outside the box a little but could we see someone like Broc Nicol or Luke Becker coming in?

Neither have raced at this level before. That is the only reason behind my thinking.

No Wajtknecht?

Zach has ridden at this level with Somerset before

How about James Shanes, Jack Thomas or Jordan Jenkins? If it's a rider that has never ridden at this level before

Edited by Dandelion

Zach has ridden at this level with Somerset before

How about James Shanes, Jack Thomas or Jordan Jenkins? If it's a rider that has never ridden at this level before

Won't be Jenkins

Jenkins not doing championship full time this year. Sticking to national league so he can focus on finishing school well.

• Like 1

kennett/ellis, zach and tom/alfie

Any combo creates a strong looking side but Kennett, Waj & Brennan would be enough to seriously worry Glasgow