British Speedway Forum

Next signing will be announced Thursday, not sure why they cant just tell us tomorrow lol.

Next signing will be announced Thursday, not sure why they cant just tell us tomorrow lol.

Probably because Speedwáy Star comes out on Thursday and the announcement will give the club some wide publicity. That may indicate that it may be a relatively big signing , although that's just my guess.

Probably because Speedwáy Star comes out on Thursday and the announcement will give the club some wide publicity. That may indicate that it may be a relatively big signing , although that's just my guess.

You could be right with that mate. I see Zach tweeted on Sunday that he has signed contracts for his clubs so hopefully he has signed, maybe we will get more than one rider announced like last week.

You could be right with that mate. I see Zach tweeted on Sunday that he has signed contracts for his clubs so hopefully he has signed, maybe we will get more than one rider announced like last week.

Like i said it the little grasshopper for sure

The Zach attack take it hes nickname from the Brummies hasnt stuck

It may have mate but I have not heard that one.
  • Like 1

Good to see the LakesideSwindon Robins Hammers have competed there team.

Think you should start as favourites for the league. Better team than Glasgow in my eyes.

So who gets reduction in team as it comes to 42.88

Not a bad looking team:

1 Nick Morris

2 Max Clegg

3 Adam Ellis

4 Kyle Newman

5 Richard Lawson

6 Ben Morley

7 Zach Wajtknecht

Room for average improvement, heat leaders that can ride away tracks well and the bottom four should be strong at home. I would expect Lawson to be captain. No riders being flown into the country will keep costs lower. Will be an interesting year at Arena Essex in 2018!

Edited by Cliv Clav

Very happy with that team I think Cook has done a good job, having Zach and Ben at reserve is a bonus. We will be strong at home but more importantly this team should also be good on the road. Its nice to see a pretty young side aswell who could all improve their average. I did think Clegg would be in the side he was good when guesting last season and said how much he liked the track. Roll on March really looking forward to seeing the Lakeside Robins ;)

Edited by liam

Not a bad looking team:

1 Nick Morris

2 Max Clegg

3 Adam Ellis

4 Kyle Newman

5 Richard Lawson

6 Ben Morley

7 Zach Wajtknecht

Room for average improvement, heat leaders that can ride away tracks well and the bottom four should be strong at home. I would expect Lawson to be captain. No riders being flown into the country will keep costs lower. Will be an interesting year at Arena Essex in 2018!

They'll be good at home anyway.