British Speedway Forum

There are going to be some BIG home wins with that team.

Good side.

Decent side which is very unlikely to be troubled at home

How ridiculous, though, that Lakeside in the Second Division can have Morris on a lower average than top division Swindon.

So who gets reduction in team as it comes to 42.88

The rules haven't been published yet so nobody, except the promoters know for sure how the averages will be calculated. I stand to be corrected, as I can't remember the actual wording but I think at least one, possibly two of the young Brits will get 2.5% reduction.

Good team though. Not sure if it will set the world alight on the road but capable of picking up points here and there with a fortress at home. Solid top two in Lawson and Morris, and decent reserves, with Zak, Ben and Max probably swapping all swapping places at reserve at various times.

Best thing for me, after last years disaster, is that in heat two we won't be pencilling in 1-5 against before the tapes even go up, in fact there should be quite a few occasions where the resrves carry the match.

• Like 3

Ok must be in the Minority obviously, but that wouldnt make the top 4 for me.

There has only been 4 teams released in full so far..hence my comment. They will do well at home though on such a trick track

I'm sure we'll be strong at home as is normal, but with that team we might actually get some points on the road. Looking forward to a good season now.

There has only been 4 teams released in full so far..hence my comment. They will do well at home though on such a trick track

Ah the old 'trick track' thing!

Anyone would think the home riders left thumb tacks in their slip stream or that there were pot holes that only few know about!

• Like 2

Very promising team indeed, didn’t consider Max Clegg but his addition allows Zach to start at reserve is massive.

Jon Cook has been extremely shrewd with this set up, good heat leaders, very capable number four and three younger riders who are likely to benefit from spells at reserve during the season.

• Like 3

Looks a really decent team to me.

Seems strange they have Morris who is No 1 for so called TOP? League Swindon.

Suppose we are just getting nearer and nearer the two Leagues joining up.

Anyway,well done Lakeside for showing ambition and not hanging around the NL. :lol:

great team over all surely must be challenging for some silverware

my only concern is adam ellis as lets hope he can max out at home

like he did when visiting with other teams because before he was

ride one fall off one while leading a lot of the time and he did that

for Swindon if I remember right at the televised match.

really looking forward to the start of the season and lets hope

we can get more than the 12/13 guaranteed home meetings

league and cups COYH.

Ah the old 'trick track' thing!

Anyone would think the home riders left thumb tacks in their slip stream or that there were pot holes that only few know about!

🎣 ya got one Baldy 😜