British Speedway Forum

I make the lakeside team total 43.39 and that's including reductions for the 2 reserves

Would be nice to know what Cook has done to make it fit???

Edited by baldyman

Ritchie Hawkins was asked via Twitter to confirm the conversion multiplier....

So Zach W should be 4.07 and Morley 4.17 (assuming 2.5% Brit reductions)

The multiplier should only come into effect if the rider(s) have no relevant average, I would have thought. (Shanes, for example)

Morley and Waj both have established second division averages, so assume they would return to the league on them.

• Like 1

The multiplier should only come into effect if the rider(s) have no relevant average, I would have thought. (Shanes, for example)

Morley and Waj both have established second division averages, so assume they would return to the league on them.

They both have established/relevant averages from 2017 which should be used.

2016 averages are completely irrelevant.

• Like 1

What multiply are people using?? It's 1.3

That's what I used

The only thing I assume is that they think Zach Wajtknecht comes in on a 2.00, or the 2.53 he got for Somerset... And they or us have messed up the totals

Edited by Dandelion

Cook was on a local radio station yesterday and said he was really happy to get Zach on such a low average among other things, no mention of what his average was but from that comment I would guess its lower than what has been stated on here.

Cook was on a local radio station yesterday and said he was really happy to get Zach on such a low average among other things, no mention of what his average was but from that comment I would guess its lower than what has been stated on here.

It should be PL to CL converted and possibly minus the 2.5%, not 100% sure of that rule personally... That's how they worked out Shane's average, or is it make the rules up as you go?

Make the rules up as you go....always has been and always will be. Just some seem to get away with it better than others. Although I'm sure they all try.

I make the lakeside team total 43.39 and that's including reductions for the 2 reserves

Took some advice from Godfrey I should think.

• Like 1

I would imagine the answer is along the lines of making best use of a ruling/regulation already in existence and therefore available to all.

• Like 1

I should think Clegg still qualifies for a 2.5 reduction

I should think Clegg still qualifies for a 2.5 reduction

Clegg has done 3 seasons now 2015,16 and 17.

If Lakeside promotion were 100% certain on the averages, common sense would say, lets release a press statement confirming the averages and where its come from.

Radio silence however just causes doubt and confusion, and also scepticism.