British Speedway Forum

That’s a very reasonable price, a nice round 20 including program.

Hate this new format ,had the devils own job to sign in with a password problem,,and have had. To. sign in again today to post this,,anyone else having problems  ,!?

my problem was trying to find the last post read icon/wording .

its a black star to the left on the first page of the topic /team. 

click on that and it take you to the last post on that topic .

all thanks to fuel taps bruv .

Edited by jenga

No mention of Kelvin coming back. I hope I 'm not reading too much into the fact that he hasn't been mentioned but he has a big role to play especially with the younger riders. . I hope Ken Driscoll is back doing the track next year. A lot of riders were praising his track prep last year .

4 hours ago, E I Addio said:

I hope Ken Driscoll is back doing the track next year. A lot of riders were praising his track prep last year .

Ken was at Arena today sorting some stuff out, so it looks good.  He has done a superb job since taking over the track work.

17 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

By all means defend your own circuit (I've seen some great stuff there as well as some absolute dross) but slagging off one of the best tracks in the country makes you look silly.

silly why that's my opinion been there a couple of times and its been dross 4 bike procession

so only say it as ive seen it

30 minutes ago, HAMMER180 said:

silly why that's my opinion been there a couple of times and its been dross 4 bike procession

so only say it as ive seen it

You must be very unlucky with the speedway meetings you go to, then again you're a Lakeside fan of course you are. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

You must be very unlucky with the speedway meetings you go to, then again you're a Lakeside fan of course you are. :lol:

Very true think we have managed about 6 points the last 20 meetings I have been away;) 

but hopefully next year with the team we have that will change

So Workington have signed Klindt on a converted Premiership averages, not his 2016 PL(now Championship) averages.

So whos rights? Workington or Lakeside?

35 minutes ago, SCB said:

So Workington have signed Klindt on a converted Premiership averages, not his 2016 PL(now Championship) averages.

Both of course - this is speedway after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SCB said:

This is speedway...and you should know better ;)  Ils nearly as corrupt as Russian drug testing

I would say its 50/50

Could toss a coin to decide but likely be a double header whichever side provided it :P

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Spelling
  • Like 1

I don’t get this supporter obsession with the rule book, it’s too complicated and not worth the time and effort going over, that’s the promoter or team managers job, only they have the power to challenge or enforce a rule.

• Like 2