British Speedway Forum

I certainly think this team will do a lot better away than what historically Hammers teams have done in the past.

16 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think by the end of the season you wiil be sure about Kyle   E I A

Great for the team, no trouble, great attitude and effort (if anything tries too hard at times!)

Will score solid points home and away

Welcome back as a Witch anytime 

I have no doubt about Kyles commitment or effort. What I meant was I am not sure how far he will go this season. My guess is he will be a solid dependable second string rather than a potential heatleader, but if he gets an injury free season who knows how far he might go. 

I am certainly glad to have him in the team. 

• Like 2

I think lakeside will top the league this season with young Zach and Ben Morley be the surprise A lot of people in his league maybe not you guys who have seen plenty of them both but I think both will put more than 2points on there average..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I think lakeside will top the league this season with young Zach and Ben Morley be the surprise A lot of people in his league maybe not you guys who have seen plenty of them both but I think both will put more than 2points on there average..

I hope you’re right! :D

First two meetings done and it is looking very promising for a great season.Just needs the fans back in force to support the riders and .the management..So come on folks get on down to the raceway next Friday to see off those Witches...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, liam said:

Hope it’s decent weather I think I’ll do both meetings.

I’m hoping to do the same, fingers crossed for the weather!

On 25/03/2018 at 7:17 PM, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Ben Morley puts 2 pts on his average I'll give you the money myself lmao

3 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Ben Morley puts 2 pts on his average I'll give you the money myself lmao

What money is that ? 

23 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What money is that ? 

Not monopoly money... 

Just bringing  the thread back to the first page, revised dates for the CS matches against Ipswich have been announced. Ipswich come to us next Friday, 13th (perish the thought!) with the return at Foxhall Heath, Saturday 21st.

Aint that supposed to be Unlucky ? But for who ?