British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Exactly,,, the soup gets thicker ;)

It will be consomme very soon.

On 10 December 2017 at 2:30 PM, SCB said:

Suggestions that Morley and Zach will ride on previous PL/Championship averages dont make sense. If that rule still existed then Kennett could ride Championship.

Why did lakeside not just apply the same rule to signing Eddie as well (or was his previous average a lot higher than his converted average.

They cannot expect to get 2 riders on 2016 averages because they are lower than their 2017 converted averages and try to get Eddie on his 2017 converted average because it's lower than his 2016 Championship average.

Hundreds of times...how many do I need to have gone?  I've seen a few good meetings there, but not many...but I can say that about a few tracks....and I will be there again this season to watch a few.  

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Hundreds of times...how many do I need to have gone?  I've seen a few good meetings there, but not many...but I can say that about a few tracks....and I will be there again this season to watch a few.  

can!t be that bad then if you keep going back

27 minutes ago, HAMMER180 said:

how many times you been to know that then?

Not been since Lee's meeting.

I wonder if the fixture planners will give Berwick a tour this year since we didn't have 2 away meetings running this season to make a tour.

23 minutes ago, liam said:

The hate for Lakeside is back I missed this in the National League.

they are only bored because their teams are not complete yet liam

soon as they are they will go to their threads for a moan

22 minutes ago, HAMMER180 said:

they are only bored because their teams are not complete yet liam

soon as they are they will go to their threads for a moan

Imagine people coming on a speedway discussion forum and discussing speedway :angry:

2 hours ago, HAMMER180 said:

BS  been fantastic racing over the years there

at least theres over taking not like peterboroughs little doughnut

I think you have your tracks the wrong way round - or you have never been to Peterborough.

1 hour ago, liam said:

The hate for Lakeside is back I missed this in the National League.

Join the club we get it constantly, it does start to get a bit tedious after a while.

Good and bad racing at Arena down the years, like most tracks I guess.

Won't knock the EOS showground though, if we get a new track, one modelled like that would not be bad.

Most important though is to have a track where the fans can be closer to the action and there is a much better perception of speed.

22 minutes ago, SCB said:

Imagine people coming on a speedway discussion forum and discussing speedway :angry:

How come youre allowed emojis!!

Since update any posts of mine that include one is blocked

2 hours ago, HAMMER180 said:

BS  been fantastic racing over the years there

at least theres over taking not like peterboroughs little doughnut

By all means defend your own circuit (I've seen some great stuff there as well as some absolute dross) but slagging off one of the best tracks in the country makes you look silly.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Join the club we get it constantly, it does start to get a bit tedious after a while.

I don’t mind it to be honest it has made a change from all the talk of our team being illegal ;)

1 hour ago, marko said:

Good and bad racing at Arena down the years, like most tracks I guess.

Won't knock the EOS showground though, if we get a new track, one modelled like that would not be bad.

Most important though is to have a track where the fans can be closer to the action and there is a much better perception of speed.

Spot on its horses for courses. Personally I never really liked National League racing last year  but some enjoy it so I don't see why others feel the need to knock it,  If people don't like the racing at any track nobody is forcing them to pay to go and watch.

BTW, admission for next year set at £17 for those that are interested.