British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Richard Halls Nl Average

Yes, and having read the statement, I imagine any irony meters in the immediate vicinity automatically set themselves to 'self destruct' mode when it was issued.

That's a more likely scenario.

Mr 'Up Front and Honest' Midland Robin actually telling the truth for a change? That'll be a first.

Remember the Kyle Newman farce in 2010? Turns out we 'signed' him from a club which didn't own him. Patchett couldn't lie straight in bed....

Yet he is still allowed to remain involved in the sport. These are the types of situations that make fair minded people wonder why they retain an interest in the sport

Is “Mr Up front and honest Midland Robin”still not allowed into Perry Bar, and if so why, does the same apply at Swindon, and is it true that him and Mr Rossiter don’t talk to each other, due to L. Adams fairwell meeting

Yet he is still allowed to remain involved in the sport. These are the types of situations that make fair minded people wonder why they retain an interest in the sport

That's what baffles me, but then look at some other chancers who should be nowhere near speedway and yet still are.

Is “Mr Up front and honest Midland Robin”still not allowed into Perry Bar, and if so why

No, he isn't, because technically, he still owes the GRA a load of rent money from 2010. A substantial five figure sum is what I've heard, and Tony Mole had to pay up prior to the 2011 season. Would you allow a tenant who had upped and gone and hadn't paid you any rent back into any of your properties? Breedon Aggregates also supplied the shale that year, and apparently they weren't paid either, so that's another bill the redoubtable Mr Mole had to settle in all likelihood.

Edited by Leicester Hunter

The provision to give a rider a new average after 4 matches only applies if the rider is unattached (16.2.8), Richard Hall has an established average for Cradley of 6.00.

It's not an established average it was assessed at 6 through the conversion method. So it stands to reason that a clearly low assessed average can be re assessed.

If he is not reassessed it gives the green light to any rider nearing the end of Thier career to lower there upper league averages and take a season of easy pay days in the national league.

There is a place for riders like Hall in the league but only on thier true averages.

• Like 1

Ban Richard Hall , he shouldnt get a licence anyway if the SCB has some balls and stood up for the suppliers to speedway who are owed money

• Like 1

Ban Richard Hall , he shouldnt get a licence anyway if the SCB has some balls and stood up for the suppliers to speedway who are owed money

You'd have to get rid of some of the promoters as well, if what I hear is true.

You'd have to get rid of some of the promoters as well, if what I hear is true.

Other riders as well.

• Like 1

Must be a nightmare for the Accountants who have to do the books for all these people.

He owes me, I owe him, we both owe them, I'll pay them when I do a dodgy deal with the other bloke.

Edited by Lord Skid

TBF I dont blame him. The NL is a joke with its rule that any rider can miss any meeting for any reason (remember BVs top 2 deciding not to bother with a trip to IoW?)

Anyone with half a brain would keep their average down thus increasing their value for next season and their likelihood of getting a team place.

Good for him, using the rules to his advantage. Bad on him for not being honest with Cradley who would likely be one of the clubs that would have paid him big money in 2018 due to his low average.

Pretty serious accusation hope you have proof to back it up.

Junior