British Speedway Forum

Have heard from a good source the green helmet colour is the main thing on the agenda 🤣🤣

Have heard from a good source the green helmet colour is the main thing on the agenda 🤣🤣

Groundhog day!

• Like 2

Groundhog day!

the sport is doomed if thats all they got to talk about are these promotions so blind ? they really have there heads buried in the sand .

Fixed pay scales are a good idea..... but the promoters will break the rules or fiddle their way round them.

Hans Nielsen was supposedly on a fixed pay scale for Coventry.... moneys made up by a fake sponsor if I remember rightly.

Have heard from a good source the green helmet colour is the main thing on the agenda

Hope not...

I have heard that every manufacturer of TV remote controls the world over are currently removing all the Green buttons from their handsets and replacing them with Yellow and Black ones...😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 5

Edited by Jonny the spud

Sorry. Edited it

No need for the sorry, just delete it, then the apology.

Have heard from a good source the green helmet colour is the main thing on the agenda

More than likely because if you believe that all in the garden is rosy - you can sing the song together _ "Why worry" We changed something vital like the helmet colour and the crowds will hurry back - we might even have to delay the start to get them all in! Creme de Menthe thinking comes to mind and that is the right colour.

My son is colour blind. Couldn't tell the difference between the red helmet and the green one.

My son is colour blind. Couldn't tell the difference between the red helmet and the green one.

so am I

Groundhog day!

As Matt Ford has got his team sorted, the main agenda will be to agree to any riders on assessed averages & capped the limit to suit the Pirates!!!!

OR will they get down to the total revamp the sport needs in the U.K? No alcohol a BSPA meeting a good starting point!

Paper over the cracks event IMO.As long as the Top League is happy,f#ck the rest ,let them muddle along.Acouple of top riders coming to GB solves nothing except paying out big money .Dire.

• Like 1