British Speedway Forum

Pretty sure King's Lynn would be a Thursday race night but would prefer a Monday night.

Can't make Thursday's

Oh dear, and I can make Thursday night, but not Monday. One of us might miss out next season!!

Pretty sure King's Lynn would be a Thursday race night but would prefer a Monday night.

Can't make Thursday's

Thought you were finished with King's Lynn speedway :wink:

No.. Its the sport that's the joke...which is why it's down to its minimal support. See any sponsors lined up?? No? Obviously they don't want to be associated with such a joke. What's gonna happen when the oldies pass on? The joke as I know it will pass on with them.

Which has nothing at all to do with the scoring system.

• Like 1

Nonsense my mum understands it and she never watches any, actually last time she saw a live meeting Jason Doyle was riding for the IOW!!!

So the AGM is tomo. Looks set to be set race nights (mon & Thursday) there for stopping missing riders

So.......

What day would you prefer????? Mon or Thurs

And if it was the same team week in week out with no guest (excluding injuries of course) do you think the crowds would improve????

For me i'd go with Monday for belle vue

And

I think the crowd could improve. And if only 1 rider is Injured then I think they should have to use R/R no matter where in the team they are.

All teams should have to name a no8 at start of season and if a reserve is injured then the no8 replaces

Wolves will have to be Monday's, no other choice with dogs on a Thursday

Nonsense my mum understands it and she never watches any, actually last time she saw a live meeting Jason Doyle was riding for the IOW!!!

Now thats a while ago..

Thought you were finished with King's Lynn speedway :wink:

It's about what's in the improvement plan that Buster (yet again) has promised :P

But I does look like the choice has been taken out of my hands anyway

Oxymoron that - Buster and Improvement Plan. Needs someone truly committed to it with lots of time and that's not Buster.

Scoring system is too complex for the speedway demographic

I've never met anyone who doesn't understand it instantly.

Next you'll be telling us you tried to explain it to your mate in the pub and he was howling with laughter.

Edited by BWitcher

Scoring system is too complex for the speedway demographic

The current points system is just perfect as it is. Anyone that finds it complexed and difficult to understand should seek help. Numerous issues certainly need addressing - this isn’t one of them.

• Like 1

Let's hope football start dishing out points for losing by the odd goal

Nah, let’s hope footballers start riding bikes.

Let's hope football start dishing out points for losing by the odd goal 😉

Well Eddie Howe thought the scoring system was a good idea....or was,that the double points tactical? Was definitely one of them!

Let's hope football start dishing out points for losing by the odd goal

Never heard of the away goals rule then..

Cricket, Rugby two other sports that award points other than for just winning the game.

• Like 3