British Speedway Forum

Does anybody know the exact dates?

Shrouded in secrecy in true Masonic style. Of course the BSPA could announce the results of the AGM now ( as almost everything is decided ) and then enjoy the three or four days in the sun as a well earned break ( in their eyes at least ).

England Expects Sport Saving Initiatives ( well, UK speedway fans anyway ).

Edited by waytogo28
  • Like 1

Shrouded in secrecy in true Masonic style. Of course the BSPA could announce the results of the AGM now ( as almost everything is decided ) and then enjoy the three or four days in the sun as a well earned break ( in their eyes at least ).

An exciting new era, just cut and paste last years press release.

• Like 1

waytogo28, on 01 Nov 2017 - 1:05 PM, said:

Well some clubs were signing riders for 2018 back in June so I suppose it was all done & dusted back then .

lets hope bull$rubbish Buster resigns...! ;)

More likely to be made Life President and Overall Ruler ad infinitum.

I suppose the only positive is

They are criticised for holding it late every year thus giving other countries a head start

But if riders are already being signed for 2018 it would seem the previous statement is false, it's just the fans that are left wondering

CookieIpswich, on 01 Nov 2017 - 4:24 PM, said:

They are criticised for holding it late every year thus giving other countries a head start

But if riders are already being signed for 2018 it would seem the previous statement is false, it's just the fans that are left wondering

The fans , THE PAYING PUBLIC are just waiting for the Emperors New Clothes moment !!!

And the majority of riders 🙄

2 weeks time the weekend of November 17th to 19th. Not sure where its being held this year? The last several years its been in the UK. Before that a week in Tenerife used to be the thing.

It's back in tenerife

It's back in tenerife

Oh dear, so will I be.

I hope they don't nip down to the pool and put towels on all the sun loungers before dawn breaks.

Oh dear, so will I be.

I hope they don't nip down to the pool and put towels on all the sun loungers before dawn breaks.

Cant you sneak in and knock some sense into them :wink:

• Like 1

Oh dear, so will I be.

that would be a starting offence and you would be right then to move the lounger 15m from the pool 😜
  • Like 4