British Speedway Forum

Oh dear, so will I be.

I hope they don't nip down to the pool and put towels on all the sun loungers before dawn breaks.

Dawn could be a busy girl that week!!! :D:D :D

• Like 1

Cant you sneak in and knock some sense into them :wink:

Not all miracles are possible.

• Like 1

With the volcano about to blow in Tenerife, Buster is 100% sure to call it off, especially after the "wind off" we had this season at KL . Tadcaster it is then?

Dawn could be a busy girl that week!!! :D:D :D

Let's hope they don't wake up at the crack of dawn!

• Like 1

With the volcano about to blow in Tenerife, Buster is 100% sure to call it off, especially after the "wind off" we had this season at KL . Tadcaster it is then?

Certainly doesnt look good at present

Edited by bigcatdiary

It's back in Tenerife

Ofcourse it is, remember they have 45k extra in the pot this season courtesy of Ged. I'm just surprised that they didn't choose somewhere better.

Ofcourse it is, remember they have 45k extra in the pot this season courtesy of Ged. I'm just surprised that they didn't choose somewhere better.

As far as I'm aware (could be wrong) promoters pay for there own flights

• Like 1

Two years ago they held a fans forum in Rugby which wasn't that well attended but at least they were willing to listen to the public and answer questions. They said then it would be done every year but it hasn't and sadly doesn't look like they are going to this year.

With the AGM now back in the sunny Tenerife it's obvious that finances are fine and it's a shame it isn't in the Midlands the day after a fans forum as there are many good ideas coming from the terraces via the keyboards and now is the time they really need to listen.

The video of Buster saying they are heading in the right direction but it may take a few years is a worrying message as things can be put right straight away which is why they have the AGM to change rules and regulations that need correcting. It needs sorting now and the only good thing about Busters video is that he said they need to look at the sport, not what suits your club. There are only a few tracks that are financially well off and having a top league is only there for these tracks to keep happy.

It's no good having the Premiership on one side and the Championship on the other side of the table going off at each other. Act as one group and look at British Speedway for all tracks.

• Like 4

No need for it to be in Tenerife. Should be held within a fortnight of the season finishing.

• Like 2

No need for it to be in Tenerife. Should be held within a fortnight of the season finishing.

i wouldve thought it should be done and dusted by late July

• Like 5

A new dawn arrives again with i hopes thxat the bspsa will get it right this year ?

This years AGM must make decisions to give our sport some CREDIBILITY.

Bold decisions will have to be made & not meet halfway. Fixed race nights for the Premier league is a must, but this will only work if the Championship don't use those SAME NIGHTs.

A fixed pay scale would be good - offer it to all potential riders - those that accept will be the ones you build your teams around with points limit depending on rider commitment.

We also need a distinct difference as to the levels of the Premier & Championship - the Championship should only use U.K. based riders.

A meaningful fixture list should exist for all tracks, if it's fewer meetings then shorten the season! Good luck AGM please surprise us this year.

This years AGM must make decisions to give our sport some CREDIBILITY.

Bold decisions will have to be made & not meet halfway. Fixed race nights for the Premier league is a must, but this will only work if the Championship don't use those SAME NIGHTs.

A fixed pay scale would be good - offer it to all potential riders - those that accept will be the ones you build your teams around with points limit depending on rider commitment.

We also need a distinct difference as to the levels of the Premier & Championship - the Championship should only use U.K. based riders.

A meaningful fixture list should exist for all tracks, if it's fewer meetings then shorten the season! Good luck AGM please surprise us this year.

"Bold" is an enormous perhaps unrealistic expectation? These are very sensible ideas that should be discussed urgently by the BSPA - but, will they be? Will we see the Agenda, assuming there is one?

Let's hope they don't wake up at the crack of dawn!

I think it could be a false dawn.

(I've been waiting 15 years to get that one in!)

• Like 3

I think it could be a false dawn.

(I've been waiting 15 years to get that one in!)

I know it will prove to be a false dawn ( yet again ). The only way is down - watch this space 12 months on.